:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe Kyle got all these rbs to support treys deficiencies and development on the field his ROOKIE year?! :nerd::wow:

Trey’s abilities are somewhere between Josh Allen’s Raw Talent with a Steve McNair like Play Style.
He reminds me a ton of Donovan Mcnabb too with that perfect 10 o’clock delivery with the deep ball. But his ability to extend the play is where he will make his mark early. The kid is special only QB at 3 I was going to be ok with. I’m glad Kyle and John sought out talent over all the other factors that play into the move up to 3.

Nike clearance SL had a bunch of kinkaw and aiyuk jerseys for $30. Homie swung by and copped me that aiyuk :smokin Don’t care if it’s screen print, friggin $30 lol. Also came up on a rookie aiyuk card from my other homie who’s a raider fan he could care less lolol. Silly rabbit
A49C9DE4-5624-4D17-968B-9513E5F35CA0.jpeg
4FB19E1A-0970-4364-A044-6AE10464481C.jpeg

Can someone fill me in why we hating jimmy g now? Lol

and can we still get a a ron rodgers

Can Frankie g retire with us yet 🥺

Aside from making a few critical mis-throws in the big game, Jimmy has been efficient overall when he has been able to stay on the field. But as they say, availability is the best ability. He's nothing more than a typical game manager at the QB position when healthy however.

Either way, I attribute our latest 0-2 Super Bowl appearances to abandoning the run game. Same can be said for Kyle's 28-3 meltdown with Atlanta in Super Bowl LI.

idk a lot of that was fake smoke from jimme ward posting those letters with the caption 'sherman back'

except it was shermans backmail not a sign sherman was back as a 9er :smh:

but i'd like to see him come back

with camp around the corner, CB richard sherman is reportedly in preliminary talks with 1 NFL Team

believed to be either: a reunion with the Seahawks, a return to San Francisco, or a trip to the east coast to accompany former DC Saleh with the NYJets

caught the photo of brandon aiyuk and trey working out together on IG.. the present and the future are bright my Gs!

Back
Top Bottom