:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we all know Bosa Bosa survived, but red aint been on since march 3 :nerd:
Red is gone.

tenor.gif

I will release my Top 10 Nick Bosa workout videos on Friday.

was red81 red81 in grad school or something? (i might be making that up).. hopefully our guy hasn't been around NT because he's locked down and focusing on his dissertation

Figures one of the early games fall on Halloween... How am I gonna manage throwing a Halloween party for my kids and watch the game at the same time :lol:

What’s wrong with that?
7-8 record during the Shanahan era
17-18 since Harbaugh
That’s right along the line with every west coast team playing early games. But Seattle only plays 2 10am games, Rams play 4, and Cards also play 5.

Schedule wise we’re already at a 3 game disadvantage. Aside from 10 am games, weeks 13-17 we alternate from west to east.

7-8 record during the Shanahan era
17-18 since Harbaugh
That’s right along the line with every west coast team playing early games. But Seattle only plays 2 10am games, Rams play 4, and Cards also play 5.

Schedule wise we’re already at a 3 game disadvantage. Aside from 10 am games, weeks 13-17 we alternate from west to east.

damn i had no idea this team was that mediocre at 10am.

but then again, with exception to the superbowl season, this team has been bad at both 10am and 1pm games during the shanny era. so I'm not sure if the 10am start and sub .500 record is causation as much as it is correlation.

Back
Top Bottom