:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caught up with the thread. You guys still wana pull the starters next time? :lol: Lions were very fortunate with the onside off Kittles dome and the Deebo fumble. We gotta clean that **** up

was rough watching Verrett and then hearing the news confirmed, we all know he is injury prone but damn man you gotta feel for the guy

Just feel bad for Verrett, dude has the worst injury luck.
He's got the skills to be an All-Pro no doubt, but his 5'10" body just ain't durable enough.

I'm just bummed for him, the guy has missed 5 out of 7 seasons I believe due to injury.....he's come a long way from being burnt on back to back plays his first game then being pulled.

Need to get R.W McQuarters on the phone

Bruh that legit made me LOL...

Shanahan said that they had been in contact with Uncle Sherm. If that's the case. I'd bring him in tomorrow. Get him going and see what he got. He won't play next week but his coaching on the other guys could help.

Wow what a game.

I bet alot on Deebo over 47.5 yards receiving
And Jared Goff over 20.5 completions :nthat:

Mostert also falls into injury prone category at this point love all these guys ability so much it’s alot of risk/reward played with this coaching staff.

All y’all weirdos goin crazy over Mac Jones potentially being the pick even though you don’t watch any college Ball.

Don’t look now but he’s the leader for Rookie of the year as far as Vegas odds.

Back
Top Bottom