:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F1485ADE-2FFC-481E-A5A5-00A152684BC9.jpeg

Vegas was on their buffalo wild wings.. niners were -8.0 and were going to cover that easily for about 95% of the game. fluke fumbles and onside kicks vegas walks away unscathed :lol:

absolutely sucks for verrett and this team.. next man up, i suppose. i do take some solace in the barrows tweet. all i know is, dontae johnson is a liability. i'd rather see ambry thomas and lenoir out there over him.

bro he legit went crazy idk if he’ll suit up ever again
I'm actually surprised that he is being considered after what's been going on with him off the field. But we'll see. Are there any quality free agent CBs right now?

did Arik Armstead do anything this game? this is an objective question. i talk a lot of **** about him but was trying to be watch and see how he handled double teams and running lanes. nothing jumped off the screen. he did get a few pressures, but it just seemed like a pedestrian game for him.

javon kinlaw can't come back soon enough

the entire NFCW is 1-0 right now. looks like it's gonna be a bloodbath again.

can the niners be re-assigned to the NFC East? i'd prefer the 10am games anyways.

did Arik Armstead do anything this game? this is an objective question. i talk a lot of **** about him but was trying to be watch and see how he handled double teams and running lanes. nothing jumped off the screen. he did get a few pressures, but it just seemed like a pedestrian game for him.

Man Philly looked pretty damn solid against the falcons. Defense got after them and offense was fluid. Let’s see if we figured out how to not get shredded by mobile quarterbacks cuz that’s how was operating. No fault of his own, but Kyle Pitts was not the goods today.

Verrett's injury hopefully is a blessing in disguise and will allow Norman to regain his All Pro form 🤞🏽🙏🏽

Still need more depth though, I absolutely can't stand Dontae Johnson

Brother they’re a unit it’s really difficult to recognize individual impact unless it’s coming off the screen (like when you watch Bosa,TJ watt, Donald, Chandler Jones).

Arik Armstead is a very good player in the league when healthy and that’s that. He won’t ever have double digit sacks again but, he’s a big contributor.

Dee Ford looked fast yesterday which is a beautiful sight.

Last edited:
Was suprised Johnson made one good defensive CB play and didn’t just commit a penalty during a Lions drive!

Man Aiyuk getting beat out by Sherfield and Kinlaw having knee issues….

Should’ve drafted Lamb…

On another note, I know the wide 9 is susceptible to the inside runs but damn, DJ, Kerr, Givens, and Street couldn’t hold the line to save their lives yesterday and Detroit got to the 2nd level with the quickness, eating up Warner and Dre. Don’t know how many TD saving tackles Jimmie made yesterday on those runs. I know he gave up one to Swift but that was on a screen pass in the open field. Hopefully, Demeco can get it fixed.

If Aiyuk ends up being benched for Sherfield then someone needs to get canned. Our first rounders have been awful under the Lynch era
I think it's way too early to throw Aiyuk under the bus. He was out a couple weeks dealing with a hamstring? I think it'll take him a couple of games to get back into flow.

Sherfield also put in the work to get his reps yesterday. Props to him.

On another note, I know the wide 9 is susceptible to the inside runs but damn, DJ, Kerr, Givens, and Street couldn’t hold the line to save their lives yesterday and Detroit got to the 2nd level with the quickness, eating up Warner and Dre. Don’t know how many TD saving tackles Jimmie made yesterday on those runs. I know he gave up one to Swift but that was on a screen pass in the open field. Hopefully, Demeco can get it fixed.
There was a play where Givens got through the line fast but didn't see where Swift was which led to one of his big runs. I think Demeco will make the proper adjustments.

Glad he felt that pressure in week 1.

Big test for the defense next week with Hurts and Philly. I hope the defense can handle a mobile QB. If not, I'm going to believe that Trey has killed them in practice all camp long lol.

How is Dre' Greenlaw's balls?

How bad is Kinlaw's injury?

Reactions: ace
I think it's way too early to throw Aiyuk under the bus. He was out a couple weeks dealing with a hamstring? I think it'll take him a couple of games to get back into flow.

Sherfield also put in the work to get his reps yesterday. Props to him.
I'm not throwing him under the bus but am very concerned. He wasn't injured. He practiced in full for the 2nd half of the week leading up to the game. I guess as long as Sherfield steps up, then we should be ok. But this receiving unit is already thin and among the worst in the NFL IMO. We need Aiyuk to be as good as we all think he is.

Back
Top Bottom