:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its their home game opener too. It be loud af there. When i went 2011 first half was tough. Once halftime came it got quite and took them a min to get back to their seats and get loud again and i firmly believed that helped in our advantage to win that game. Going to be a fun one. Need a dub. I want to see mainly how we jimmy do and if lance will being doing his thing too.

Niner gang settling in philly already. Might be a red wave tomorrow.. after lockdowns we hungry in the east coast for a niner game.
31D1885D-1077-4F32-A3AF-8B481CDA960C.png

I'm curious to see how effective our pass rush will be against their oline and also if Hurts could handle the pressure. Not going to make any predictions, I just can't wait for the game.

I'm curious to see how effective our pass rush will be against their oline and also if Hurts could handle the pressure. Not going to make any predictions, I just can't wait for the game.

Same here, we really need the dline to step up or we may be in trouble

Think we get to hurts and force him into at least 2 picks. Jimmy plays well; the gang by 13.

Gameday fellas. Lets get this dub today.

feel like its going to be a close game. If the offense stays on point we can out duel them

Got at least 4-6 middle fingers and thimbs down driving up here. One had balls to pass in car at tailgate and yell out car we finna have a long day.

One thing i can say its windy. So gould better be on his **** in case

Too bad it isn’t a home game it’s about to be literally a perfect fall day out in the Bay Area, maybe the weather will hold up for next weeks home opener tho

Back
Top Bottom