:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lfg
2E509A06-C023-4E97-87E6-E8CAB7C939DC.jpeg
See you there my east coast niners brother

i think we can all rest assured that Aiyuk aint gonna be the next pettis. hammy injuries are no joke and easy to re-aggravate so i can understand why they're taking a conservative approach with his snaps. Shanny was a bit less cryptic about that situation today:

“Anytime you do have a setback with a hamstring and you have a guy behind you playing as well as Trent’s played, I know Trent wasn’t a first-round draft pick, so that might not be as obvious with the talent level, but he’s been a hell of a football player since he’s been here,” Shanahan told reporters before Wednesday’s practice. “Aiyuk’s been a little inconsistent because he’s been in and out with his injury. And that’s what we felt was the best chance for us last week. Aiyuk’s still got a chance to get that spot up and not rotate as much, Trent just doesn’t make that very easy. So, these three days are important in practice, how we balance out our game plan, how we balance out our routes. And I’m happy with Aiyuk. It’s nothing against Aiyuk. I’m just also happy with Trent too. And I think both of them can continue to get better.”

Ok, time to put you on ignore. Tired of seeing your stupid takes.

It’s true lol. It’s not ideal for him but he’s not gonna come out and say it straight up. Have to read between the lines. “It is what it is” always alludes to a situation that is not ideal. Stop being so blind.

Lol this sounds positive…
“It’s kind of one of those situations where, I know the guys in the locker room. They know me. I know where I stand with them. At the end of the day, that’s what really matters. As long as those guys got my back, I’ve got no problem doing whatever it takes to win. I don’t know, this league is crazy how things happen. You’ve just got to roll with the punches kind of, and let the chips fall as they may that the end. You know, we’ll see where everything is at the end.”

Last edited:
It’s true lol. It’s not ideal for him but he’s not gonna come out and say it straight up. Have to read between the lines. “It is what it is” always alludes to a situation that is not ideal. Stop being so blind.
Today, Trey will cement why he should be the starter, but Kyle will still probably go with Jimmy. It is what it is.
Oh.

Bummer to hear that Dre may be out with that groin injury. His backup is Al-Shaair? He's definitely serviceable.

Now Greenlaw is out?!?

Jesus fk'n christ man.

Can we waive Jared Hurt already so we can end this damn curse!

Without our best CB, without our starting RB, and now without our 2nd best linebacker for 8 weeks, we are fk'd. No cap.

We will give up an average of 20-25 plus ppg and we will need to average 30 ppg on offense in order to make the playoffs.

This gonna be yet another band aid season.

I’m curious to see if we can push past these injuries but we’re off to a worse start than last year with guys going down. We might be the worst team in the division again with these injuries racking up.

Back
Top Bottom