:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A win's a win....I'll take it
100%, a lot of things are a work in progress with this team and we definitely have room to grow, so considering those factors along with the injuries, we played well. We just have to clean up the late game mishaps.

Another road W. We needed to start off 2-0 because we have a tough 7 game stretch now. Hopefully everyone that got hurt is ok and it's nothing serious

Not sure how the refs missed the delay of game and false start on Jimbo’s game ending sneak but I couldn’t care less :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Yep. Gotta cut down on the drops and not put everything on the defense to start out. D needs to be ready to close at the end.
I feel like those offensive hiccups are preventing us from breaking out. It's like self-inflicted momentum killers. But this Eagles D-line was solid, so those things happen when the other team does what they're supposed to do.

secondary looked stout today. ward and tartt were playing great safety coverage on the back end. some coverage sacks on their part

it might be early but it looks like niners got a player in lenoir. i’m not mad at norman’s PI flags. he plays hella aggressive coverage + i’m not expecting him to come out and be an immediate lockdown corner after just signing with the team.

secondary looked stout today. ward and tartt were playing great safety coverage on the back end. some coverage sacks on their part

it might be early but it looks like niners got a player in lenoir. i’m not mad at norman’s PI flags. he plays hella aggressive coverage + i’m not expecting him to come out and be an immediate lockdown corner after just signing with the team.
The secondary should get a game ball today.

I am a bit concerned that Kyle doesn't know how to close out games. :smh: **** is getting unnecessarily stressful. Overall, good win.

kyle’s late game play calling was solid. on the last TD drive, that **** was masterful, on some beethoven magnum opus.. and the final drive to close it out, he wasn’t afraid to mix in a few passes when a lot of other coaches wouldve gone conservative and just run it

this game wouldn’t have been as stressful if niners didn’t expose themselves playing prevent. hurts was going deep a lot but niners were clamping it most of the game and disrupting timing with pressure.. not sure why they deviated from it

Back
Top Bottom