:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who in here has the nike authentic vapor elite jerseys in a size 40???? going to need some measurements

got a 30% off code for the 49ers online shop

Great win and shout out to the faithful for showing up heavy. My boy i was with said its the most opposing fans hes seen in philly

Attachments

• 51EF1799-C4D9-47DA-A59F-096086550F57.jpeg
    51EF1799-C4D9-47DA-A59F-096086550F57.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 39
Man.. Sermons first run looked great! I hope he is good to go next week.
I gotta see more Hasty and Sermon, they got more pop in their runs. Sermon looks like he can be so explosive. I am liking what Mitchell is doing, but I believe a Sermon and Hasty combo can be something special in this offense.

Aiyuk gotta either get out of the doghouse or out play the other guys in practice. This guy is too good to not be getting more touches.

I would love Kittle getting more touches and making plays but at the same time he is an elite blocker (and decoy at times) and we absolutely need that. As long as Deebo continues to be a big time threat, Sherfield proves to be becoming one and hopefully Aiyuk when he gets healthier then things will open up for George. As of now he’s got the opposing defense’s full attention in general, but especially when he’s lined up out wide and/or in obvious passing scenarios.

Check out why Jauan Jennings had a wide open walk in TD at the 55 second mark

This was a great throw by Jimmy.

My hope is that Kyle begins opening up the playbook more in Week 3. I agree with many of you, Kittle needs to be thrown to more.

Also love the fact that there is WRs depth that can actually contribute on the field. Sherfield and Jennings with TDS in the first two weeks. Aiyuk got a catch, but I hope he starts getting more looks next week too.

I hope Mitchell's shoulder is okay and that Sermon recovers fine.

Thoughts on today....

-I thought Jimmy recovered nicely from an abysmal first half. I still would like to see him attacking downfield more, but it worked fine today.

-Running game was poor today. Eagles front 7 is no joke. I am more concerned with the health of our guys than their performance today. I think as long as we arent running practice squaders out there, we will be able to produce with this scheme.

-I am getting very tired of Kittle not being used. I know he is a fantastic blocker, but its getting harder and harder to argue he is better than Kelce when he is getting 5 or less targets a game. We need to start getting the ball in his hands and letting him go to work. He can make a game changing play at any time.

-Deebo is a stud. He is having a fantastic start and is well on his way to being a #1 WR.

-Aiyuk continues to disappoint. This is so frustrating to see. Hopefully he figures it out because Kyle has soured on him faster than he did Pettis.

-Wish was OUTSTANDING today. Lightweight was the MVP of this game. Flipped the field numerous times.

-DeMeco is doing a good job. Once he made that adjustment in the middle of the Lions game, the D has been clicking.

-Nice to see Kinlaw make an impact on the blocked punt and a little bit in the run game too. But did any of you see him hobbling around towards the end of the game? I am not expecting much out of him this season or as a 49er in general. Its clear this knee is going to hinder his career. Very frustrating.

-Secondary played really well outside that one bomb. Surprisingly great performance today.

-Fred Warner is a monster. Absolute monster.

Overall, it was a really nice win. Defense dominated. 2-0 is 2-0. But I am very concerned with our offense moving forward. The three teams in our division seem to be able to drop 30 in their sleep.
About the other teams dropping 30 is because they ain’t played us yet brother! Let em keep sleeping on us! 🔥🔥🔥

Wait, so is Ambry Thomas buns? I thought he was a good draft pick for the Niners?

Safe to say Dre Kirkpatrick will be a nice addition to the secondary, right? I was happy with Josh Norman's play.

Also, I didn't understand that block penalty called on Sanu. That looked like a regular block.

One thing is for sure, Kittle is the better TE. And that's not just me being a homer. He is obviously a way better blocker, but one thing I noticed as Kelce made that big play yesterday as he rumbled down the field is that he is slow! Kittle is way more faster and elusive. He just needs the touches. Every Raider game you know Waller is going to be a focal point but yet they still manage to throw to him 15-16 times. Some can argue its being forced to him. Kyle needs to draw up some more plays for our guy.

Another thing I wanted to bring up is Mcglinchey's play...dude seems to be playing much better so far. Haven't heard anybody complain about him yet lol

Back
Top Bottom