:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Singletary's press conferences and interviews were just as comical, baffling, and awkward all at the same time. you can just feel the cringe through the radio in his weekly knbr interviews

dont forget about "physical with an F" and mt. pain

i occasionally pull up his i want winners tirade for some lolz

RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

usually listen to podcasts in the car but decided to turn on 957 this morning.. some niner fans are delusional with over-confidence. i think niners offense will get it clicking and pull off a win this sunday but cats are acting like aaron rodgers aint the packers QB and as if our secondary is elite. i’m expecting a close game

for sure, if rodgers gets in rhythm we’re in trouble. the D-line has to get constant pressure. jimmy and the offense have to put up points cause no lead is safe if they get clicking

usually listen to podcasts in the car but decided to turn on 957 this morning.. some niner fans are delusional with over-confidence. i think niners offense will get it clicking and pull off a win this sunday but cats are acting like aaron rodgers aint the packers QB and as if our secondary is elite. i’m expecting a close game
You my guy Moe but, I’m more confident this week than last week. They’ve just had Packers number since Kap was skating with the zone Read.

They got us last year with Mullens playing like complete garbage and everybody on IR at that point in the season.

Our run game is lacking currently. Slow the tape and there are lanes for runners but, only guy who’s shown any vision is Hasty. Need to get that on track and this game will be controlled by 49ers. On defense the pressure this unit brings is terrifying. Aaron Rodgers will not have statistics like he did last week.

Last edited:
Think we had a GRIP of players on the Covid list for that game last year too

Last year was that covid TNF game that had no business being played. I do have concerns about our run game and how we manage the clock if it’s not clicking. I don’t want the ball in A-Rod’s hands anymore than it has to be and especially not late in a close game.

Doubt it unless we blow the doors off them early on.

I think that Trey takes over at some point this season, but I dont think it will be that soon.

Implementing some of that 3rd preseason game strategy is definitely needed. To what degree is up for debate.

Good to hear Shanny say Trey is good to go this week, should get a ton of reps :pimp: I’m really high on the kid and think he will be a great player with us for years to come, hopefully he can prove to everyone watching on Sunday night why we took him so early :pimp:

1632536323240.gif

Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is most likely out on Sunday due to ankle injury…….our D-Line should be eating Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom