:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TJ Hock, Waller, Kelce, and Mark Andrews > Kittle. I’d rather release Kittle and have Ross Dwelley be the #1. Use that money for Bosa’s and Deebo’s contracts 🤷🏻‍♂️

someone replace that unicorn hunter poll with tsamshox

outside of trent williams and the oline, kittle is the most important part of the niners’ offense.

Had to watch the top 100 again of Trent after that Twitter post. That run block on the linebacker was something vicious

Speak to me dawg. Jimmy tightened up but the defense was the MVP. Still doesn’t negate the first half sails and blunders. Jimmy might be the most circumstantially forgiven QB in recent memory. He’s wildly inaccurate downfield, the scheme has made him look way better than he is.
Jimmy started 3/7 for 19 yards. After that he went 19/23 for 170 yards and 2 TD drives of 90+ yards against a good Philly defense that only gave up 6 points to Atlanta who put 25 on the defending champs.

Jimmy started 3/7 for 19 yards. After that he went 19/23 for 170 yards and 2 TD drives of 90+ yards against a good Philly defense that only gave up 6 points to Atlanta who put 25 on the defending champs.

Stop making sense, they don’t want to hear it :lol:

I admitted his efficiency picked up after the first quarter. We may get the best Jimmy yet now that he’s fighting for his future as a starter in the league. Doesn’t change who he is, routine under throws and sideline sails, stare downs and prone to bonehead picks. I hope he’s everything you guys think he is, because the run game may not be our strength for awhile.

Huh? He hasn’t thrown a pick yet!
Stop making sense, they don’t want to hear it :lol:

I’ve also been impressed with his mobility and scrambling when things break down a bit, only 1 sack through two weeks is impressive. Credit to the oline of course, but Jimbo has definitely gotten himself out of some tough spots using his legs

I said prone to, I’m not waiting for Jimmy to throw picks and screw us to be right I hope he keeps up the pick-less streak. Trey Lance forcing him to be better is a win for all of us. Let’s not act like “the game doesn’t start until Jimmy throws a pick” wasn’t a reality for us.

well-so-im-done.gif

49ers signed RB Chris Thompson today and defensive linemen Eddie Yarbrough to the practice squad

Love Frank but you have to wonder how much pain he’s gonna be in as he ages. Multiple torn up knees in college, 15+ year NFL beating, and now becoming a Boxer? The guy is as tough as it gets, but damn…

Got my Fred Warner Jersey in today and Im so disappointed 😥
My "On Field" Willis and Gore Jersey have sewn on numbers and names. The Warner Jersey had that screen printed bs. Even the 75 patch was cheap and not an actual sewn on patch. I waited 3 weeks for this crap :smh:

I’ve also been impressed with his mobility and scrambling when things break down a bit, only 1 sack through two weeks is impressive. Credit to the oline of course, but Jimbo has definitely gotten himself out of some tough spots using his legs

jimmy’s mobility is a pleasant surprise. he’s shrugged off defenders multiple times already whereas last year he would’ve taken the sack. GQ back there in the pocket like the Cha Cha Slide just came on

that ankle might finally be healed

Back
Top Bottom