:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming soon! 🔥🔥🔥
039D854D-B435-4466-87C3-D9CEBF42FD04.jpeg
B656D6D1-4B92-481B-9DD9-92CAADCDF7FB.jpeg
360D2B89-E7BB-4A3A-9A28-C6647D87B2E8.jpeg
543DBA90-F538-4694-8EA1-FEC70AE95485.jpeg
902E18FD-D823-4F28-B04A-9E4ACB58C2C6.jpeg

but jimmy g and the entire offfense gotta show up big on sunday night because imo there's a pretty good chance packers put up some numbers on offense, aaron rogers probably will make it a shootout

jimmy doing fine and the they hate it :lol:
Speak to me dawg. Jimmy tightened up but the defense was the MVP. Still doesn’t negate the first half sails and blunders. Jimmy might be the most circumstantially forgiven QB in recent memory. He’s wildly inaccurate downfield, the scheme has made him look way better than he is.

Watching a small portion of the Lions vs Packers game…. Goff is horrendos 😂

What about Adrian Peterson?

I'm surprised that ESPN has us power ranked at #4, Personally, I think we're right at 4/5 with TB, KC, Rams and maybe Baltimore right above us. I think we'd be up there with Tampa Bay if we didn't have these injuries.

No Fun League is back at it again with the “no taunting”… saw Tyreek do the peace sign last week, no call doe🤔

i put no stock on those type of rankings because they're literally ******ed. all they do is lazily use a small amount of hindsight.

team won a game? next week ranking go up. team lost a game? next week ranking go down.

No Fun League is back at it again with the “no taunting”… saw Tyreek do the peace sign last week, no call doe🤔
Someone I know mentioned that the taunting rules have to do with post play actions. To me, taunting is taunting, but I kinda get it. Greenlaw's pick 6 had elements of taunting when he was running into the endzone and there was no call. Lamar Jackson did a flip into the endzone and no call. Not sure what the rule is, but the person who mentioned post play action made a lot of sense to me.

i put no stock on those type of rankings because they're literally ******ed. all they do is lazily use a small amount of hindsight.

team won a game? next week ranking go up. team lost a game? next week ranking go down.
Facts. Jameis went from stud to dud in one week.

Did Tyreek for doing the same thing? I just meant there was no penalty in the game.
I’m not sure if Tyreek got fined. I saw Greenlaw got fined like 5k I believe.

The safety play through 2 weeks from Tartt/Jimmie ward (who were high school teammates) has been A++. Those two have some chemistry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom