:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
o man here come the unreasonable hot take squad

losing to aaron rodgers by 2 points in the last 3 seconds isn't exactly a devastating loss...

like it or hate it get rdy to see jimmy g lead the team on the field vs seattle

We’re not on the same level as the Rams, they look like the best team in the league. I’m torn because I am in favor of starting Lance and letting him get the experience, but at the same time we need Jimmy to play well and hopefully recoup some of the draft capital we lost on the Lance pick.

We’re not on the same level as the Rams, they look like the best team in the league. I’m torn because I am in favor of starting Lance and letting him get the experience, but at the same time we need Jimmy to play well and hopefully recoup some of the draft capital we lost on the Lance pick.
Man **** draft capital. I want to win. Jimmy led us to a 1 point lead with 30 seconds to go. He also fumbled and didn’t play great at times. He makes me feel bipolar.

I love it man! Raiders win & 49ers losing is a perfect Sunday for me! Refs were cheating and still couldn't pull out a win for the 49ers though.

Too early to come to those conclusions. A lot of football to play and we still can improve in alot of areas. Early season woes are a common thing, look at KC and TB.

The right side of the line and Mack can't pass block. 4 of the top 5 RBs are out. 3 of the top 4 CBs out. WRs don't threaten anyone down field so teams are clogging the middle. QB is inaccurate

can’t get too high or too low on these games. wish we could be 3-0, especially in a tough *** division that is clearly the best in the league. but i’d rather this team take its lumps early. take care of seattle next week, that’s all that matters.

secondary looked like **** but truth be told, rodgers does it to a lot of teams. im more pissed that our dline wasn’t getting much pressure. in any case, demeco and our RBs need to be better

ngl tho.. my ***** *** neighbors, who are new to the area started cheering when crosby hit that fg. i was ready to start this new relationship on the wrong foot

whole offense played like *** the first half.

and run game was *** whole game. couldn't rely on it at any point. gotta hit some UDFA RB gold, trey sermon and those backing him apparently aren't it.

for what it was, jimmy g actually put up a good second half. he played gutsy, absorbed hits, roughing, and the rare tripping, and put up the lead with less than a minute

and pay no heed to this lame, "tupac jordan", he apparently forgot the raiders dont play in the bay and what happened last time the 9ers and raiders met

1632715453027.png

I wouldn’t even take the troll seriously. The Raiders have like 4 playoff wins since their last super bowl win 37 years ago. The Raiders also currently play in Vegas and had their games blacked out both in LA and the Bay due to poor attendance.

With Vegas being a transplant City, It’ll be interesting to see how that goes once the luster of Vegas having a team wear off.

The Warriors play in San Francisco and the A’s are about to be playing in Portland within a few years if we’re taking Oakland sports in a nutshell.

yooo let's leave the A's and Giants talk for other threads. i **** with the A's even though they're about as loyal to Oakland as the Las Vegas Traiders

I love it man! Raiders win & 49ers losing is a perfect Sunday for me! Refs were cheating and still couldn't pull out a win for the 49ers though.

damn imagine being so starved for any validation and good feelings, you slide through a thread to talk **** about a team that isn't in your division, conference, or state for that matter.. niners still living rent free i see. you hate to see it.

Sheesh. What a game

Frustrating L to take and frustrating 1st half to watch but even with all of that we’ve got to win and close that game out. Hell of a throw by Rodgers and hell of a kick by Crosby but the L definitely stings knowing we couldn’t hold it down for 30 seconds and them having no timeouts at the end there :smh:

proud of our guys for battling though, some big time catches and plays made to extend drives when we needed them most to make that comeback possible

Would also love if we can realize when a QB has no options except for one guy and adjust to having said guy covered.

Also, i know its crazy to refs but yes teams cannot block our pass rushers, its okay to throw that flag a bit more often:smile:

/rant over

alright im good :lol: big game next week against Seattle, they havent looked great but divisional games are a different beast. If we cant get the run game going against them then idk

Who's gonna cover DK and Lockett?

No one.

We need 2-2, so Trey can start game 5.

Jimmy ain't taking us nowhere. A 3-1 record would be way too deceiving imho. I'm looking short and long term. I think Lance gives us the best chance to win, inevitability of rookie mistakes notwithstanding. Jimmy still making rookie mistakes and misthrows to this day.

He want a cookie for this? Jimmy led us to a score to put us up with half a minute left. The only thing that mattered was those last 37 seconds.
He’s not wrong tho. We get a FG instead of a TO that drive and we’re in win column. Turnovers are costly and Jimmy had 2. Tbh, we had no business winning that game. We played the clock almost right but inevitably got burned down the stretch.

i'm riding with Jimmy until Shanny pulls him. as much as I want to see Trey get starter experience, if we see him starting this season, i'll take it that team has no real super bowl aspirations.

i really can't think of a rookie in recent history who's come in and taken his team to the SB. even when kaep came in and replaced smith on his way to his only SB appearance, he did it after having a full season of riding the bench and learning the playbook. not saying that trey isn't the solution, but right now, i doubt he is. Russel Wilson is the only dude i can think of who played meaningful games his rookie season and then won his team a ring the year after.

Back
Top Bottom