:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a gem. This is why you can’t be taken seriously.

This is weeks before this years draft.
Im not the only one who was wrong. And as you read my post, you'd know I wasn't even remotely close to serious with that scenario cause I clearly said I wasn't putting $$$ down on it happening. Nice try tho buddy.

Besides, what's the point in pulling half a year old receipts aside from getting a laugh? Lol

Childish bro. How bout you pull receipts from ALL THE TIMES JIMMY STUNK IT UP AND LET'S READ ALL THE TRASH TALK THAT MOST DUDES IN HERE WAS DISHING ON JIMMY G LMAOOOO. You already know brother.

But You trying way too hard now LOL

And lastly, I dont really gaf if you or anyone here takes me seriously. What is this, we trying out to be writers for The Athletic now?

At the end of the day you dont have the confidence to put your hard earned money down on Jimmy, the main topic of discussion. Or do you LOL.

On to the next bro....

Last edited:
some folks just want to see the world burn :lol:

i refrained from making any jimmy takes because I've realized I can be a prisoner of the moment, particularly with him. he's probably the single most polarizing player in this thread. no way else to slice it but jimmy puts this team in a position to win, even when he plays terribly for two+ quarters. he's frustratingly bad at times, especially when he throws behind receivers, can't hit them in stride, and throws the absolutely boneheaded interception. BUT when he's healthy, jimmy plays well enough to light it up. folks harp on his unwillingness to throw deep but Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk eat off those short and intermediate routes. i'd rather see them boys running wild in the open field and making tacklers miss then us waste downs trying to go vertical to them 5-6x a game. kyle's adapted his play calling to suit jimmy's strengths, and it works well at times.

there are games that are won because of jimmy and then there games where they win in spite of jimmy, but then again, besides a very short list of elite QBs, no one is immune this issue. if there's one thing i appreciate about the dude it's that his body language on the sidelines is always good. never sulking or looking withdrawn from the game. that's what you want out of your QB. too many times i've watched raider games and you see Carr on the sidelines looking hella mopey after he plays bad.

whatever the case is, i'm ready to ride with Lance next year. hopefully it will put all the Jimmy talk to bed.
You know you my guy, and all your points are spot on. Well said.

But based on your Jimmy take it still sounds as though you don't have 100% confidence he is the QB to lead the team to #6 despite the positives Garoppolo brings to the team.

At the end of the day, Jimmy is limited. Which is why like you said, Lance will put all the Jimmy talk to rest once next year rolls along.

Good **** man. Hope all is well with you and the fam.

Jimmy has had ****** games, it shouldn't be a surprise why people were down on him and still are wary of him. On top of that, Lance solid outing in the second half of his last start and showed us throws that Jimmy could never make. I personally can't put blind faith on Jimmy when he's capable of throwing up a dud, but I will give him credit where credit is due. He toughed it out after HIS mistakes, and him, the defense, and the running game got us back in it and came out on top. If the team and Kyle backs him, than I guess I'll have to trust their instincts, but don't act all defensive when he puts up a stinker and everybody comes for his head because he has, countless times and it's not illogical to naturally think that he could again. Also, Kyle deserves praise for scheming to make things easier for Jimmy and our runningbacks(Samuel included).

With all of that said, let's ******* discuss the Cowboys game already.

I believe that we can rattle Dak and keep their defense guessing. We just have to establish the run from the get-go and take chunks out of the play-clock to keep the Cowgirls under duress and uneasiness where they feel they would have to force passes and make mistakes.

I ain’t gonna name no names but whoever said this where you at?
will-smith-oh-you.gif

Love me some late night juicy niner thread takes. Absolutely love em b4 KO

Fun Fact: the Cowbells are +14 in turnover differential which was #1 in the league during the regular season, soft schedule notwithstanding.

Diggs had 11 picks and DAL led league in INTs with 26.

Fortunately for Jimmy, the Cowbells were only 13th in sacks.

And good thing our fast, physical D will be harassing Dak and Zeke all day long.

Jimmy better be on another level on Sunday

20220110_213250.jpg

Last edited:
Trent Williams “hopefully” good to go Sunday

It will be a “wait and see”

Probably won’t practice Wednesday, look to his return hopefully Thursday

Bro page 3877 and the next 2 pages of this thread is exactly why I tell all of you not get hasty opinions while game is being played.

It’s your right of course to get upset with coaching, players, and current trajectory of the game but, please remember NFL football has so many ups and downs. This team has a resolve that is uncommon they don’t panic. Unlike a lot of guys in this thread the panic is palpable.

It’s the polar opposite of what “The Faithful” stand for. Y’all know I’m a huge fan and when this team plays they have my undivided attention and I will never subscribe to calling for Kyle Shanny or Jimmy G’s job because I remember Singletary, Chip Kelly, Tomsula over the last 15 years and don’t get me started on the QB’s that have started Over that span of time. I am just grateful and would never take what this organization has accomplished and built for granted over last 5 years.

i wouldnt be surprised if demeco ryan is up for a HC job next year somewhere

ppl ragged on his defense scheme but the 9ers finished as a top 5 defense

I wont lie I get pissed at Jimmy, but I know how money he could be when he is on. He almost lost us that game with his turnovers. I was happy he was able to turn it around. The inconsistency is going to eventually cost us on this playoff run, I just hope I am wrong.

I wont lie I get pissed at Jimmy, but I know how money he could be when he is on. He almost lost us that game with his turnovers. I was happy he was able to turn it around. The inconsistency is going to eventually cost us on this playoff run, I just hope I am wrong.

that’s always the worry with him. he might come out and just have a **** day or throw a pick never recover. i will say that most games we’ve lost this season he has almost dug himself out every single time. the biggest frustration is, what could this team be if he didn’t constantly have to dig himself out of bad spots

lettuce prey he gets on a hot streak and just keeps it rollin

He ****s up but he wins a lot more than he loses , and that’s what really counts

Better win loss record than any 9er starter QB not named Joe Montana or Steve young. I like winning.

can’t argue that. just gets frustrating thinking about what could be if he wasn’t so up and down or healthy more. his high are so high, but his lows are equally low. but you can’t dwell on what could have been. just need him and the team to finish strong

Bucs happy they don’t have to play us in the first round 🤣🤣🤣

What kind of sucka **** :rofl:

This is like some of the homies getting a 2nd TV on sunday to keep a close eye on the Saints game hoping they lose.

I guess im just more of a believer in controlling your own faith.

I think they are more happy about getting the 2 seed and most of home field. I would hope so anyway lol. If yall worried about the niners, ya already lost.

Yea that SF IG page made it sound like they were happy they avoided a matchup with the Niners. I dont think any NFL team would be caught on camera celebrating that :lol: Buncha dumb comments on that IG post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom