:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this team has has some wild finishes in the last few season. yesterday was up there with the seattle game for me. **** had me sweatin wanting too look away but didn’t want to miss anything :lol:

**** THE RAMS

they really thought they had that ****

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RIP my wallet and my liver this weekend.

577D9818-F006-46CA-8830-3D6B20EA398D.jpeg

Our D gonna have to prepare well and not forget about Elliott and Pollard. If they get going on the ground, gonna put a lot of pressure on the secondary once again to contain Cooper, Lamb, Wilson, and Schultz.

IMO Cowboys offense better than the Rams

DEFENSE will be key once again

Last edited:
Boy not even paying attention :smh: Gallup out for the year little boy
I stand corrected. Wilson is in.

Same difference boi! Wilson 5 catches, 119 yards, 2 TDs vs Philly.....Gallup like numbers LOL

So what's your point then? At the end of the day, Dak still spreads the ball to equally talented pass catchers.

Keep slurping Jimmy. I bet you wouldn't have the confidence to bet anyone $200 rn that Jimmy will win Super Bowl MVP. Besides tryna sound like a child calling me "little boy" you make no point.

Philly was playing 3rd stringers brother come on. Same goes with Dak’s numbers. They only took advantage of bad teams this year look at their schedule.

They beat 2 teams with winning records all year Saints and Patriots. Nobody in the 49ers locker room thinks they are a superior talent team. We ready we byke
Fair enough. That's a better response

I promise my Pops being a Cowboys fan I go over and watch the games with him. I’ve watched every single game of theirs. I watched them get blown out by broncos and Raiders at home. They ended up forcing that Raiders game to OT but, raiders dominated them.

49ers are a better roster better coached and better equipped for a close game. Cowboys have a better QB but, that won’t be enough if we playing well on Defense.

Oh yeah let's not forget Kyle's distrust of Jimmy either. Shanahan had to draw up a play where Deebo throws a long pass to Jennings for the TD cause he don't trust Jimmy to make that deep of a throw while rolling to his right like Deebo did.
OBJ could never 🤣🤣🤣

I knew the NFC East was Charmin soft but damn, Cowboys schedule this season was legit Angel Soft TP trash. They didn’t beat anybody worth mentioning except the Pats and that took OT. They better come prepared for the physicality that’s coming.

Let’s get our mans Brosizzlew to take that cowboys line with supreme confidence because Jimmy Sucks.

Show us papi show us how confident you are that he will fold. Put some bands on it.
DAL favored by 3 but 49ers will win by 3 on the strength of the DEFENSE and MITCHELL and DEEBO and the O-Line.

Jimmy's contribution will come in the form of a pedestrian 200 yards passing, 1 TD, and 2 picks but will make a couple of key 10 yard throws that will turn into 35 yard gains due to RAC.

We already know, let's not be in denial.

Until Jimmy throws for 350, 3, and 0 in a playoff W, I ain't keeping my mouf shut!

Idgaf if Jimmy puts up average numbers as long as they win. If his numbers are inflated by yards after the catch, so be it as long as they win.

The Jets won in New England and Indy with prime Brady and Peyton while having Mark Sanchez as the starting qb. As long as the 49ers have more points than Dallas come Sunday evening, I don’t care how it happens.

Honestly I like being the dogs! I think that it puts less pressure on the team! Look at our SB run, that year literally came out of nowhere! And if you say otherwise you lyin! 🤣🤣🤣

getting a niners vs vikings 2019 divisional playoff game vibe this weekend. I think we dominate with the run game. Especially if ATNT is another home game..
Thank goodness we rested “Silver Back” so that hopefully he will be good for the rest of this play off run! 👌🏽 Run over everybody!

You all know I’m fired up

Woke up hung over af and still hit the gym at 540 am on that energy from that OT thriller

F4655BE6-C7C7-4BE7-84B0-30D0F0FBF96F.jpeg

Front 4 played insanely well
Jimmy G had a few bad plays and you could tell his torn ligament was holding him back but he took us on 3 essentially game winning drives
Elijah Mitchell looked really good (trey sermon who?)
Fitting ambry Thomas after such a rough start to the season got the game sealing INT in OT

Oh and massive shoutout to Jajuan Jennings dude came to play and has taken Sanus roster spot from him
Daly City? lol

We still arguing over Jimmy Garoppolo? Who gives a **** anymore it is what it is. We in the playoffs and let the cookie crumble the way it may be.
crying-still.gif

But really, continuing to talk hypotheticals on what Trey would have done when the Niners just secured a playoff spot with a big comeback win is ridiculous. We all know Jimmy isn't perfect, but they are in the playoffs. Deal with it and move on.

I am really optimistic about this team heading into the playoffs. Only thing I hate is that, Kyle seems to wait until they are behind to open the playbook. I hope he really come out aggressive against the cowboys early. This team is much better than what their seeding or record indicates. Man, I am excited for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom