:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warner good but watching this game it’s been the pass rush (especially von miller) that’s getting to Stafford and preventing him from getting (even more) wide open looks to Kupp

I think pass rushing guys like Nick bosa And ekubam kinlaw (hopefullly) and depth d like guys like Kevin givens jordon Willis going to be more important than a master coverage guy like Warner in beating these rams. You can cover Kupp perfectly and he still going to beat you or draw the flag.

I’m lookin at the pass rushers and the blitzers maybe Dre Greenlaw. He use to be a prettty tough blitzer

Key from that 1st half at least appears to be to kill Mathew Stafford before he can get the pass off …..

But luckily my in laws know not to plan anything with my wife and I on a Sunday during football season and luckily my father in law is a big Niners fan too so he knows.

Yeah, the same with mine. They already know if the 49ers are on, I am not coming. And if I do show up, don't expect me to be involved with nothing until the game is over.

3F1D289B-8C8E-4475-98DB-1C6E4B204FC4.jpeg

On Sunday, Kyle will show Sean how to run the football.

Let's see those predictions for the NFC West. I got...

49ers 13-4
Cardinals 9-8
Rams 9-8
Seahawks 6-11

To think we should have 8 Lombardi trophies by now.

Should've won vs Baltimore had Harbaugh stuck with Gore on that last drive and ran it down the Ravens' throats once we got inside the 5 yard line.

Should've definitely won vs KC

And we should've won it all last year had Lance played the entire playoffs instead of Jimmy's injured, one-dimensional ***.

We should be going for Super Bowl #9 this year. SMH

We were 5-0 in the Super Bowl until losing to Baltimore. We're 0-2 since. Plus we're 0-3 in 3 other key NFC Championship games (vs Sea, vs NYG, vs LAR) which would've given us 3 more additional Super Bowl appearances.

Harbaugh's dumb*** wanted Kaepernick to be the hero hence why he called that ill fated pass play in the end zone that led to the interception instead of going with Gore at the freakin 2 yard line!! Just when you think he learned his lesson, he did it again the next season in the NFCC game vs Seattle LOL. That's why he got fired IMO.

Against KC, thr coach once again tries to make Jimmy the hero by calling pass play after pass play in the 4th only for it to backfire cause he didn't have a passing QB LOL.

My point: COACHING MATTERS in the playoffs just as much if nor more than the players playing. Which is why Parcells won with Hostetler at QB and Gibbs won with Doug Williams at QB.

We haven't had elite coaching since Seifert and Walsh. Here's hoping the stubborn but great Kyle Shanahan has learned from his past mistakes and finally leads this organization to a Super Bowl victory this year or next.

To think we should have 8 Lombardi trophies by now.

Should've won vs Baltimore had Harbaugh stuck with Gore on that last drive and ran it down the Ravens' throats once we got inside the 5 yard line.

Should've definitely won vs KC

And we should've won it all last year had Lance played the entire playoffs instead of Jimmy's injured, one-dimensional ***.

We should be going for Super Bowl #9 this year. SMH

The one which bugs me even though I was only 5 at the time is the 1990 nfc title game against the Giants. Montana getting hurt and that late fumble by Roger Craig. They would’ve washed Buffalo with either Montana or Young imo. To be fair they made up for that with 94.

Losing to the Falcons week 17 in 95 likely cost them a repeat that season as well. They beat Atlanta week 17 and they get the 1 seed and avoid Green Bay in the divisional round. They would’ve beat Dallas in the NFC championship game that year.

The one which bugs me even though I was only 5 at the time is the 1990 nfc title game against the Giants. Montana getting hurt and that late fumble by Roger Craig. They would’ve washed Buffalo with either Montana or Young imo. To be fair they made up for that with 94.

Losing to the Falcons week 17 in 95 likely cost them a repeat that season as well. They beat Atlanta week 17 and they get the 1 seed and avoid Green Bay in the divisional round. They would’ve beat Dallas in the NFC championship game that year.
Yeah man, I will never get over that Craig fumble late in the game (we were driving too before that fumble), and watching the Giants kick that game winning FG in Candlestick ruined my entire year in high school. I hated NYG and still hate the Giants with a passion to this day because they prevented us from winning Super Bowls in '87, '90, and 2011.

The worst one was when Jim Burt knocked Montana out of the '86-87 playoffs in the divisional game at New York. I cried so hard that day cause we got killed like 49-3. Burt ended up a 49er years later too, and I remember I didn't like him on our team lol.

Now that you brought up '90 and '95, heck we really should have 10 Lombardis by now lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom