:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was gonna say on the east coast it’s middle of the day. I would get sick tbh, top golf is boring to me aside from the beer and I need to watch every down of this game. There’s a very short list of things I would miss this game for and in-laws don’t make the cut.

I was gonna say on the east coast it’s middle of the day. I would get sick tbh, top golf is boring to me aside from the beer and I need to watch every down of this game. There’s a very short list of things I would miss this game for and in-laws don’t make the cut.
Yea ive never been to top golf yet but theyre telling me they show every game. I have sunday ticket on my phone so im watching every down regardless.

Just wanted to be comfortable watching on my brand new LG C1, smoking this gas, cracking open this single barrel cask whiskey

Yah he gonna sit Out I’m fairly sure

It’s probably the right move. Don’t wanna rush him in there and aggravate it into some 6-8 week thing…

I was today years old when I realized Jimmy g has 2 super bowl rings , just 0 as the starter pats QB or with the 9ers….

Can teams start signing non-guaranteed contract players starting tomorrow (even if they don’t get to play Week 1 in their team’s game?) or do they have to wait until Monday/Tuesday?

Von Miller is a presence on that Bills' D.

Rams hoping Wagner can make the same impact.

But Warner is better than both of em !

Back
Top Bottom