:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they are thinking Jalen Hurts takes that leap having all those weapons. Defensively from what I remember when we played them they ain’t it :lol:

It was such a given that the Eagles would lose at the Bucs in the playoffs last year, A.J. Brown was a great add but, in the spirit of givens, I don’t think it’s a given at all that they win the NFCE. It’s them or the Cowboys. And the Commanders will do their best but tail out second half of the year.

D7D20171-6D17-4013-80A0-4C96AB47C8F1.jpeg

Ready for Week 1. Ready for the Trey's first INT/fumble and the internets immediate reaction to call for Jimmy G and his immediate checkdowns lol.

My body is ready. Flying out early tomorrow
Thursday doubleheader giants v brewers
Giants cubs Friday Saturday Sunday but
:angry: 60% chance of rain on Sunday for the niners bears

Just now seeing that rain info. Dammit dammit dammit. Hopefully the rain isn’t too crazy.

I land at 10:30 Saturday. Going straight to Wrigley. Should be a fun weekend though.

Dude is one of my favorite recent 9ers but at what point are we okay with calling him injury prone?

When the label actually makes sense?

He has had one season in his career where he missed extended time, and that was in 2020. In his 5 year career, he has missed:

1 of 16
0 of 16
2 of 19
8 of 16
3 of 20

So yeah, you are letting one season of injury cloud your judgement. If I could sign up for Kittle playing in 17 of 20 games this season, sign me up immediately (provided the 3 missed games arent the playoffs).

Yo my girls family has us going to top golf sunday….apparently i agreed to this date months ago

Messed up my whole week i know where my full focus will be and its not golf

Back
Top Bottom