:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time for Verrett and Womack to step up. Same with Ambry Thomas and Lenoir.

Tight end George Kittle was critical of the artificial turf at the venue.

"NBA guys don't play on different wood," Kittle told reporters after the game. "Like, what are we doing? Hockey guys don't play on different ices all the time. It's ice. So I just wish we played on a surface that was similar week in and week out so your body wouldn't be dealing with different, crappy turf."

All stadiums pro and college need to go grass.

Didn't get to watch the game yesterday, but very happy the defense continued to play well and that Jimmy continued to show improvement from last week.

Really bummed about E-Man and Jimmy Ward. But with the play from the safeties, I think they'll be okay. Hopefully Verrett is ready to go soon and can pick up where he left off last year.

Saw Bosa had a tight groin too. He can have my groins.

It's nice to see the Niners on top the division heading into a game against Atlanta. They should be able to take care of business too.

What's up with Kinlaw now? Is it the same knee that's bothering him? If so, the Niners front office needs to be pro-active and begin looking for a player who can contribute and stay healthy.

damn man, i didn’t get to watch probably watch tonight when i get home. glad to get the W but man we always get killed playing on turf. injuries really piling up :smh:

thankfully we have depth at CB in Womack and Lenoir.. they’re not as good as EMan but Lenoir showed a lot of promise in his rookie year

thank goodness we signed Charvarius
The feeling of comfort that overcomes me when Charizard bats away a pass is unparalleled .

First time I’ve felt like this.

Even when we had Sherm, I knew every once in a while we’d be in man single high and Sherm simple could not run with a lot of guys in that situation.

Hopefully we bring EMan back and he can earn his pay day.

C. Ward is the best man to man CB we've had since Deion Sanders, nothing against Sherman but the Sherm we had was not "lockdown."

Ward is a true, bonafide "lockdown corner" in his prime.

All the others that came after Deion - Nate Clements, Carlos Rogers, Marquez Pope, Ahmed Plummer, Shawntae Spencer etc can't compare.

C. Ward is the best man to man CB we've had since Deion Sanders, nothing against Sherman but the Sherm we had was not "lockdown."

Ward is a true, bonafide "lockdown corner" in his prime.

All the others that came after Deion - Nate Clements, Carlos Rogers, Marquez Pope, Ahmed Plummer, Shawntae Spencer etc can't compare.
Nate Clements was a big time bust.

seen that the panthers fired matt rhule, which I understand. as HC, he's got a terrible overall record. don't know anything about rhule and his playcalling, but how much of this was also on how bad their QB play was?

having your job security based on the play of washed-cam newton, darnold, and mayfield seems a bit unfair. it's like having a high school group project and being stuck with the *******s who do nothing but earn Fs.

seen that the panthers fired matt rhule, which I understand. as HC, he's got a terrible overall record. don't know anything about rhule and his playcalling, but how much of this was also on how bad their QB play was?

having your job security based on the play of washed-cam newton, darnold, and mayfield seems a bit unfair. it's like having a high school group project and being stuck with the *******s who do nothing but earn Fs.

that just tells me that the GM had a better relationship with the owner :lol:

If we were down 0-17 in a playoff atmosphere how much faith would you have in Jimmy to NOT MAKE MISTAKES and lead your offense to a comeback victory?

That's the difference between a Mahomes and a Jimmy Garoppolo.

Find someone that loves you the way brosizzle (apparently) loves pat mahomes

*movie narrator voice*

".... if you were down 17-20, in week 3 regular season atmosphere, against the Indianapolis Colts, and you needed to move the chains a few more yards to get into FG range, how much faith would you have in Patty NOT TO MAKE A MISTAKE and make the completion so that the field goal unit could tie up the game?"

Back
Top Bottom