:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle Shanahan & Baker Mayfield reunion :nerd::lol:

C6654C44-DF25-465D-8C91-C45C86B89561.jpeg

Here’s some stuff going on this weekend for anyone going to Atlanta.

E086C5E1-82AC-4283-83BB-41005CDD84B3.jpeg

Ima be at this event at the Hard Rock Cafe when I touch down Saturday. Got my tailgate wristband for Sunday as well.

Any recommendations on things to do in Atlanta. Must check out restaurants or whatever. Ima have my 19 year old son with me so I gotta factor that into things.

Looking at tickets for Rams/Niners on the 30th...really hoping that the Panthers pull an upset Sunday. Local LA radio feels that if they lose that game the season is pretty much over...If they lose I can see an influx of new tickets added to the market come Monday morning :lol:

Here’s some stuff going on this weekend for anyone going to Atlanta.

E086C5E1-82AC-4283-83BB-41005CDD84B3.jpeg

Ima be at this event at the Hard Rock Cafe when I touch down Saturday. Got my tailgate wristband for Sunday as well.

Any recommendations on things to do in Atlanta. Must check out restaurants or whatever. Ima have my 19 year old son with me so I gotta factor that into things.

What spot or event party are you going for tailgating??

What spot or event party are you going for tailgating??

Here’s the link for the tailgate I’m going to. It’s $25 for a wristband and they got food and drinks. My first time tailgating with them. But I’ve been hearing good things about them on various groups I’ve been on.

Last edited:
Atlanta plays on turf too, right? I hope no ones gets injured or re-injured after this weekend.

Dont want Bosa out there unless it’s clear he’s good to go, whole starting dline is banged up right now and we’re gona need them with KC and both LA teams after the Atlanta game. tbh the rest of the schedule is kinda tough for the most part as of now after this Sunday. Divisional games, Bucs, Dolphins

Damb like 13 of our guys either didn’t practice or were limited today

And whoever booked bears commanders for TNF should be shot. Throw the bad games on Sunday morning or afternoon so that people can at least have a chance to turn that **** off and watch a different game

0-3 at the half smh carson wentz 5-14 for 50 yards at the half smh Justin fields 6-11 for 70 yards and a pick smh

And it’s not like these are good defenses either. Both teams just equally inept on both sides of da ball

Back
Top Bottom