:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Makes no sense why kc went for 2. I get you make it a 2 possession but makes more sense to force Raiders to convert.

I just thought about the Carolina thing this morning. Getting crushed by the QB you vocally passed on while Baker’s looking like a straight bum. Dude gambled on a unproven to save a few mill on the books and it cost him his job.

Find someone that loves you the way brosizzle (apparently) loves pat mahomes

*movie narrator voice*

".... if you were down 17-20, in week 3 regular season atmosphere, against the Indianapolis Colts, and you needed to move the chains a few more yards to get into FG range, how much faith would you have in Patty NOT TO MAKE A MISTAKE and make the completion so that the field goal unit could tie up the game?"

You think this 49ers offense would win a Super Bowl with Mahomes at QB, even with an INT by Mahomes in a Week 3 road loss?

That's a rhetorical question.

if renfrow and adams don’t collide, adams probably completes that post route, it’s 6... in any case, raiders always find a way to lose

kittle has to be watching this game and be hella upset that he's been relegated to being a 6th blocker because our QB can't escape pressure

Raiders coulda tied it. Went for 2 and missed. Coulda won it on a FG, just needed davante adams an inch or two further from sideline

Chiefs looked a lot more lucky than they did good tonight.

i've watched NFL games for going on 30 years. can count on one hand how many times i've seen a defense get called for holding on a FG attempt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

death, taxes, and the raiders losing on some wild ***, unprecedented penalty

We already knew the Chiefs would win even after the Raiders were up 17-0 early.

Carr didn't make mistakes and was good enough to win. Jacobs rushed for a 49er-like 154 yards. However, Raiders secondary just sucks.

Now the million dollar question, will Jimmy succumb to KC's blitzes and make mistakes when SF plays KC in 2 weeks?

I can't wait to see if Jimmy has improved against the team that made Mahomes his daddy and Andy Reid Kyle's daddy during 4th quarters :lol: :smh: :D

KC playing Buffalo the week before they play SF too so they'll likely be coming off a loss to Buf when they meet the 49ers.

Last edited:
kittle has to be watching this game and be hella upset that he's been relegated to being a 6th blocker because our QB can't escape pressure

It’s not just a Jimmy can’t escape pressure issue, they need Kittle to block because a lot of our o line sucks, because the best players on it are injured.

We’re on our 3RD string LT jaylon Moore. Our starting RT is the McGrinch who stole Christmas. Pro bowl LG replaced with a total rook Aaron banks who is just finally getting up to game speed. RG is also a total rook who at least got to game speed a year faster (Spencer Burford)

Our starting O line is not good on paper or reality and it shows in the lack of run game this year and shaky pass pro.

They need kittle and other guys like Juice and Woerner blocking and RBs picking up rushers because the starting line of McGlinchey-Burford-Brendel-Banks-Moore not putting fear into any opposing D lines in the trenches.

If another 49ers O line man goes down we’re in DEEP ****

it’s nice knowing we have a corner we can leave on an island. This secondary is deep. But Moseley was playing nice this season. If Verret can stay healthy, it’s business as usual.

It’s time for the inevitable Dontae Johnson activation
vegeta-cryo-chamber.gif

Panthers are supposedly blowing the team up. Are the Niners going to make a move for CMC or Derrick Brown?

Panthers are supposedly blowing the team up. Are the Niners going to make a move for CMC or Derrick Brown?

No. Please no. They make a move for CMC and he ends up on the 49IR’s immediately. If there’s anything I’ve learned from the Kyle Shanahan era it’s that these teams need to spend as little $ and draft capital on RBs as physically possible. It’s been the Raheem Mosterts, Matt Breidas, and Jeff Wilson Jrs succeeding while the Jerrick McKinnons and Joe Williams end up in the scrap heap costing $ and picks. Only exception I can think of is tail-end-of-career TeCole.

Derrick Brown good but 9ers got a room full of good DTs to the extent that we were cutting good guys who then are starting on other teams. Unless they’re willing to give him up for jack **** I don’t think it makes sense. 9ers already hurtin for upcoming draft picks as it is.

No. Please no. They make a move for CMC and he ends up on the 49IR’s immediately. If there’s anything I’ve learned from the Kyle Shanahan era it’s that these teams need to spend as little $ and draft capital on RBs as physically possible. It’s been the Raheem Mosterts, Matt Breidas, and Jeff Wilson Jrs succeeding while the Jerrick McKinnons and Joe Williams end up in the scrap heap costing $ and picks. Only exception I can think of is tail-end-of-career TeCole.

Derrick Brown good but 9ers got a room full of good DTs to the extent that we were cutting good guys who then are starting on other teams. Unless they’re willing to give him up for jack **** I don’t think it makes sense. 9ers already hurtin for upcoming draft picks as it is.
You'd trade Kinlaw for Brown though lol

You'd trade Kinlaw for Brown though lol

Probably, but why would they want him?

He has some upside but he can’t seem to stay healthy so far and he’s a 1st round pick so it ain’t like his upcoming contracts are gonna be cheap after next year and a potential 5th year option

Back
Top Bottom