:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naw bro I’ve been trashing jimmy but I’ll admit he’s the only one playing right now
That means we have all been psychologically mind effed if y'all think Jimmy been playing solid. LOL

What has happened to this fanbase? Y'all are so used to "settling" that y'all have lost sight of what it means yo have winning QB play.

Do you want to win? Or do are y'all content with seeing Jimmy have a "decent performance."

Forget about our banged up D, this offense is losing to Atlanta's putrid defense convincingly when it shouldn't be.

We have put up 14 damn points and it's late in the 4th LOL

Niners fans should be pissed rn for the offense not bring able to CARRY THEIR WEIGHT

That means we have all been psychologically mind effed if y'all think Jimmy been playing solid. LOL

What has happened to this fanbase? Y'all are so used to "settling" that y'all have lost sight of what it means yo have winning QB play.

Do you want to win? Or do are y'all content with seeing Jimmy have a "decent performance."

Forget about out bamged up D, this offense is losing to Atlanta's putrid defense convincingly.

Niners fans should be pissed rn for the offense not bring able to CARRY THEIR WEIGHT
I get it man, it’s a frustrating game but I promise no one here is being brainwashed lol.

Back
Top Bottom