:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol u so outrageously confident yet incorrect

Jimmy signaled and told him right where to go , put the ball there, and kittle ran shallow instead of deep corner

No amount of “touch” gonna move your receiver onto the right route if he’s running the wrong
Bottom line remains, this offense put up 14 points against the Falcons with Jimmy ans Kyle running the show.

Same ol same ol crap. Underachievers is what they are and I'm sick of it.

We are 3-3 against a soft schedule thr first 6 games. Straight embarrassing considering how well our D has been playing yet we get little to no help on the offensive side.

Kyle is nowhere near as good as an offensive mind as he think he is cause he can never adjust

players dropping like flies on this field, down 14 with 45 seconds left and yet kyle putting players at risk for meaningless plays. i normally rock with shanny but this dude can be outright dumb.

also, TeCo aint it. why draft TDP in the 3rd round if you're gonna give his touches to a vet whose showing that his best days are behind him.

Falcons played a damn near perfect game, gotta just tip your hat. It’s week 6, a lot of you gave up on this team this time last year as well, we good. I like that Jim is taking more shots down field, unfortunate that big one to Aiyuk got called back cause that woulda been huge. We have a deep team but the injuries were noticeable today on D, hope those guys get back asap and we’ll be just fine if so

Missing starters on D, cant stop the run.
Dropped dimes
JWJ turnover for a TD
Lets blame Jimmy :lol:
Not all the blame goes on Jimmy, since the entire offense stunk.

But I'm not just gonna sit here and praise him juat cause he was slinging it today. How many points did he score? That's my answer

Bottom line: entire offense stunk save for the 2nd quarter

Last edited:
Yall putting this on Jim? :lol: have you watched the defense orrr we not watching the same game
This is on the defense and offense. Injuries obviously took a toll on the defense. But the offense should've been able to score more than 14 points. Plus they gave up a td with that fumble. Jimmy made some great dimes but he also threw 2 picks.

those Woerner and Ray Ray drops couldve changed the entire flow of that 2nd half.. is what it is jimmy played well, made some bad mistakes but one of those INTs shoudve been a PI. biggest mistake was JWJ's fumble.

in any case, the NFC is a mess right now outside of the eagles.. still anybody's conference to win

Could have been one of his best days statistically if not for those huge 3 drops on dimes he threw deep

:smh: :smh: :smh:
Woulda coulda shoulda. What if this what if that.

None of that counts bro.

I know you're trying to stay positive and convince yourself everything is alright but trust me we ain't winning no Super Bowl with Jimmy at QB and Kyle continuing to be Kyle the choker. Not even Demeco's defense can save the day when the games matter most

those Woerner and Ray Ray drops couldve changed the entire flow of that 2nd half.. is what it is jimmy played well, made some bad mistakes but one of those INTs shoudve been a PI. biggest mistake was JWJ's fumble.

in any case, the NFC is a mess right now outside of the eagles.. still anybody's conference to win
Just like Tartt's int drop in the NFCC game could've catapulted us into the Super Bowl.

It's clear the 49ers are not good enough to win it all until more changes are made with the offense.

This is on the defense and offense. Injuries obviously took a toll on the defense. But the offense should've been able to score more than 14 points. Plus they gave up a td with that fumble. Jimmy made some great dimes but he also threw 2 picks.

I feel you but there were two huge drops and the big play to Aiyuk got called back, just didnt go our way today. That first pick was a desperation throw with 9 seconds in the half and no timeouts and the 2nd one was an unfortunate tipped balled with arguably a PI. Im not expecting Jim to be prime
Rodgers or Mahomes but i thought he played a good game today

Kirk Cousins is 20-30 for 175, 2 TDs, no picks vs Kyle's old buddy McDaniel. Kyle wishing he had Cousins rn lol

If Miami had Tua,they'd probably be 4-2 or 5-1 rn

Meanwhile Robert Saleh is 4-2 with Flacco and his starting QB barely back from injury.

Kyle not looking good rn if you ask me

The Patriots, who have a THIRD STRING QB STARTING the last 2 games just went to Cle and annihilated a solid team 38-15. That same 3rd string QB threw for over 300 yards with 2 TDs and ZERO PICKS. On the road!

The Patriots, who have no business even sniffing a chance at the playoffs, are 3-3. Same record as the 49ers.

That's all BILL BELICHIK. And that's how mediocre of a HEAD Coach we have.

#coachingmatters.

Kyle sucks. Because he ain't a leader.

bro, ignoring all the injuries we have is wild short sighted
I get that but you can't tell me we couldn't have won this game even with the injuries. There's no excuse to put up only 14 points against an Atlanta defense giving up 25 ppg this season.

If we were playing Dallas or PHI or Buffalo, okay I get it, the injuries would be more magnified against actual contending teams. But against Atlanta?!?

Bottom line, thr score should've been SF 28, ATL 21 or something along those lines if only we were real contenders instead of underachievers

Idk what Kyles beliefs are, but he desperately needs to have a bishop come into the locker room and pray over the team. Cause ain't no way they should be losing a key player each week. Someone had to have placed a curse on this team.

bro, ignoring all the injuries we have is wild short sighted

Woulda been fine if dumb *** jimmy could play DT, DE, and CB, and hit the contested catch animation button on his x box controller on those drops smh my head jimmy. Also wtf is up with jimmy letting JWJ fumble? Man is just not a gamer. Tom Brady would have held down the X button so that the fumble never would have happened. And now to top it all off I stub my toe and where tf was Jimmy G then?! Where was Jimmy G on 9/11? Pretty suspicious he wasn’t even in the Oval Office that day if you ask me…

Woulda been fine if dumb *** jimmy could play DT, DE, and CB, and hit the contested catch animation button on his x box controller on those drops smh my head jimmy. Also wtf is up with jimmy letting JWJ fumble? Man is just not a gamer. Tom Brady would have held down the X button so that the fumble never would have happened. And now to top it all off I stub my toe and where tf was Jimmy G then?! Where was Jimmy G on 9/11? Pretty suspicious he wasn’t even in the Oval Office that day if you ask me…

#Readingisfundamental

Screenshot_20221016-134230_Chrome.jpg

he played as well as you can ask of him. yeah he missed a few, but he also threw some dimes. ain’t mad at him today
A coupld questions bro....

Do you think the offense should've put up more than 14 points today?

If so, who do you put the blame on for the offense not scoring more than 14? Should it be on Shanahan?

Last edited:
Crucial dropped passes to end drives and the huge throw to Aiyuk that got called back is how you miss out on points mane

Just not our day. Falcons executed what they needed to as well.

Back
Top Bottom