:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all these injuries in garbage time. and kyle calling timeouts? you ******* idiot
giphy.gif

Apparently this team has never heard of a 2 minute offense and can’t defend against the RPO.. let Mariotta go God mode.. at least after today we will still be 1st in our division

I thought 5 years ago that he may be thr one but I have come to thr conclusion that Kyle Shanahan is NOT the one to lead this team to a SB.

And we already know Jimmy sure ain't ever gonna get a ring as a starting QB.

Jed York, have the balls to do what Uncle Eddie would've done.

Pathetic. Trash *** bum qb. Martellus Bennett got it right with Jimmy. At least Atlanta is a dope city to catch a L in. I would be pissed if I was in Detroit or Ohio right now.

jimmy did what he was supposed to do when the pocket collapsed. extended the play and directed kittle to the back corner where he threw it.. miscommunication happens
True, but someone with touch makes that throw count, miscommunication notwithstanding. I'm tired of the excuses bro.

Great ones are able to make adjustments on the fly. And Jimmy and Kittle have been playing together for what, 6 years now?!

Guarantee Brady and Mahomes get that TD to Gronk and Kelce.

Those little details are the difference between winning it all and 2nd place.

It was a key clutch moment in the game and Jimmy failed yet again.

True, but someone with touch makes that throw. Guarantee Brady and Mahomes get that TD to Gronk and Kelce.

Those little details are the difference between winning it all and 2nd place

Lol u so outrageously confident yet incorrect

Jimmy signaled and told him right where to go , put the ball there, and kittle ran shallow instead of deep corner

No amount of “touch” gonna move your receiver onto the right route if he’s running the wrong

let's not get carried away after one loss. just a week ago, we were hummin in this thread and things were looking up.

this is what happens when you're missing three first rounders on just the defensive line.. not mention your shutdown corner and starting safety. missing armstead in the middle really hurt us today. factor in that trent, emitch and trey are out and this result makes sense.

3-3.. could be better, but could be worse. play well next week and go into the bye 4-3

Back
Top Bottom