:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 real dough this the real reason 9ers got pushed around today

483E88D8-4085-4582-A572-8335086C3562.jpeg

football is crazy. a team's injury report can be long enough to be a refugee camp. i don't follow any other team closely. but i imagine we aren't the only team this decimated by injuries after week 6, yeah?

hopefully we can get bosa, armstead, and charvarius back next week. i've got a homie's baby shower next Sunday afternoon and i'm having trouble making my decision.. if this report looks the same by saturday evening, i'll probably protect my mental health and go to the homie's event :lol:

football is crazy. a team's injury report can be long enough to be a refugee camp. i don't follow any other team closely. but i imagine we aren't the only team this decimated by injuries after week 6, yeah?

hopefully we can get bosa, armstead, and charvarius back next week. i've got a homie's baby shower next Sunday afternoon and i'm having trouble making my decision.. if this report looks the same by saturday evening, i'll probably protect my mental health and go to the homie's event :lol:

this was before the game today too

6721C5DE-2EC4-4C64-BB8D-D771E4CA2F9C.jpeg

the entire NFC West is looking vulnerable and essentially has the same strength of schedule. play the division well and we can get into the playoffs where it's a new season.

in any case, cooper rush is who we wished nick mullens was :lol: kid is ballin now

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Sunday's game if the team doesn't have majority of their starters on defense back. The D-line couldn't bring pressure.

All I want is to continue to see plays being called where Jimmy can throw like he did last week. AND FOR PEOPLE TO CATCH THESE PASSES.

Also, want Kittle to go off.

So for the people that went to AtL for the game.. how was it? I was about to go with co workers.. then Got cold feet when bosa wasnt active.. love me some live Bosa

I am not as worried against the chiefs as I was a few weeks ago. KC weapons don’t scare me besides Kelce. I only pray that the niners can stay disciplined and not commit dumb penalties and let Mahommes extend plays on 3rd down. Just like any crappy team can beat us, we can beat any great team as well. Need Bosa for sure

So for the people that went to AtL for the game.. how was it? I was about to go with co workers.. then Got cold feet when bosa wasnt active.. love me some live Bosa

It was fun. Cool atmosphere. The tailgate was fun and the Saturday festivities were cool as well. It was a good time except for the actual game on my end. I didn’t get soaked during this L like I did in Chicago so that’s a consolation prize in my book lol.

Bosa and Williams practiced a little today

But a whole gang of other guys didn’t

Lettuce pray for more full and limited participants tomorrow

goooood loord when this song kicked in when they were kickin off the ball… i still remember anthony dixon gettin hella hyped when this song came on. foo was ready to run thru a brick wall :lol:

Back
Top Bottom