:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seattle has Geno Smith and a mediocre defense and the Seahawks put up more points against ATL (23) this year than the 49ers (14).

The 49ers current D, even with all the key guys out, should still be better than Seattle's starting defense at full strength.

Again, no excuses why we shouldn't have won this game and no reason why we only end up with 14 points on offense.

Can someone please give York the balls to hire Sean Payton and fire Kyle Shanahan because Payton imo is more intelligent and wiser than Kyle and more importantly Sean is much better than Kyle at DEVELOPING QUARTERBACKS.

Seattle has Geno Smith and a mediocre defense and the Seahawks put up more points against ATL (23) this year than the 49ers (14).

The 49ers current D, even with all the key guys out, should still be better than Seattle's starting defense at full strength.

Again, no excuses why we shouldn't have won this game and no reason why we only end up with 14 points on offense.

Can someone please give York the balls to hire Sean Payton and fire Kyle Shanahan because Payton imo is more intelligent and wiser than Kyle.

bro, we're all disappointed in the outcome but comparing a week 3 match up to a week 6 match up between entirely different teams doesn't make much sense. also, were DK and lockett dropping wide open passes when the seahawks scored 23 points? did rashad penny give up a scoop and score fumble? three huge plays that impacted the outcome of the game that aren't on the coach or anyone else outside of three players who committed those errors.

Any given Sunday dude
The coaches put the players in the position to win for the most part, but the players have to execute.
Injuries on D hurt us big time, nothing we could do there as we're already thin.
JWJ fumble hurt so much as it put us down 2 TDs early.
The dropped passes at the time they happened and where they happened were missed opportunities that more than likely wouldve led to points.
On to the next one.

bro, we're all disappointed in the outcome but comparing a week 3 match up to a week 6 match up between entirely different teams doesn't make much sense. also, were DK and lockett dropping wide open passes when the seahawks scored 23 points? did rashad penny give up a scoop and score fumble? three huge plays that impacted the outcome of the game that aren't on the coach or anyone else outside of three players who committed those errors.
A Super Bowl ready team overcomes those mistakes and finishes drives to score more than 14 points against a non playoff team.

We're supposed to be a Super Bowl ready team therefore I get hella upset when we lose games we should easily win, despite the mistakes. Which is why I say no excuses.

We are still lacking in many facets and it starts with the head coach. I already know Jimmy is inadequate and even if he has a decent game throwing like he did today, he still isn't good enough to consistently bring the team back from double digit deficits to lead the team to victory. Therefore it's even more critical we have a wise, savvy, smart HC who always has his team prepared no matter the odds, the injuries, or the circumstances. Kyle doesn't give me that confidence any more. He did his first three years, but it looks like he's in his own head and has regressed. That's just me.

Meanwhile, Mahomes juat cooked on that supposed vaunted Bill's defense on a 40 yarder to Juju, back from the dead.

That was on 3rd and long too. With Jimmy, he taking a sack.

Yeah man this feeling sucks. We ain't tasted a Lombardi in so damn long.

Yall need to stop quoting that dweeb :lol: he’s clueless
I'll bet you x-amount Jimmy and Kyle don't lead this team to a Super Bowl in the next 2 years (this year and next) as long as Jimmy is the starting QB ank Kyle is the HC. They've been married together for what 5-6 years now?

Let's see who got a better clue.

Lmk

Any given Sunday dude,
Brady shouldnt have lost to the 1 win Steelers and Rodgers shouldnt have lost in GB to the Jets, Daniel Jones shouldnt have won against Balt.

Any given Sunday dude,
Brady shouldnt have lost to the 1 win Steelers and Rodgers shouldnt have lost in GB to the Jets, Daniel Jones shouldnt have won against Balt.
So we tryna stay on those teams' level and say its okay they lost in similar fashion cause all of them are treading .500 record too? Nah man, 49ers supposed to play with an edge and take care of business if they really trying to establish a truly dominant identity. Cant lose to the Bears,Broncos, and Falcons in this fashion. No way.

The 49ers supposed to be better than Bal, GB, and TB lol. Bro those teams ain't winning no damn SB.

49ers are supposed to be better. Yeah the ball didn't bounce our way today. Sure, it happens. But the 49ers supposed to be better on offense against a team giving up 25 ppg.

The 49ers shouldn't be beating themselves in these types of games.

So we tryna stay on those teams' level and say its okay they lost in similar fashion cause all of them are treading .500 record too? Nah man, 49ers supposed to play with an edge and take care of business if they really trying to establish a truly dominant identity. Cant lose to the Bears,Broncos, and Falcons in this fashion. No way.

The 49ers supposed to be better than Bal, GB, and TB lol. Bro those teams ain't winning no damn SB.

49ers are supposed to be better. Yeah the ball didn't bounce our way today. Sure, it happens. But the 49ers supposed to be better on offense against a team giving up 25 ppg.

The 49ers shouldn't be beating themselves in these types of games.

Never said its okay, but this is football, and in football the better team doesnt always win every week. Hence the saying "Any given Sunday"

I'll bet you x-amount Jimmy and Kyle don't lead this team to a Super Bowl in the next 2 years (this year and next) as long as Jimmy is the starting QB ank Kyle is the HC. They've been married together for what 5-6 years now?

Let's see who got a better clue.

Lmk

Clown

The last time this team has experienced a Super Bowl victory was 1995. I've been ranting every week since then bro imagine that. The ranting been ongoing even since before NT was born. This ain't nothing new. My brother almost the same way as me but I'm worse :lol:

my boy Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 every sunday since that '95 lombardi trophy:

1665957541518.png

thank goodness you're not a warriors fan bro.. that thread wouldve been in shambles during that 15-win season in 2020 :rofl: :rofl:

my boy Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 every sunday since that '95 lombardi trophy:

1665957541518.png

thank goodness you're not a warriors fan bro.. that thread wouldve been in shambles during that 15-win season in 2020 :rofl: :rofl:
My brother is a Warriors fan. I'm a Lakers fan and my other brother leans towards the Clippers but would root for either the Warriors or Lakers if either were in the Finals. Imagine the chaos bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom