:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy that the Niners offense put up 30 in the first 3 games so far. Kyle must be walking around with a boner.

People better not sleep on this team.

Also, the goons are coming out and just acting stupid in the stands.

Niners just announced extensions for Kyle and Lynch, guess Jed didn’t mind the Trey trade after all.

Wonder what happens to Adam Peters, surprised he still hasn’t left/been promoted

Niners just announced extensions for Kyle and Lynch, guess Jed didn’t mind the Trey trade after all.

Wonder what happens to Adam Peters, surprised he still hasn’t left/been promoted
I think he'll get offered a nice job as a team president this coming offseason.

😂 who was calling for their heads a few weeks ago? Saying they were on the hot seat?

😂 who was calling for their heads a few weeks ago? Saying they were on the hot seat?
liar-liar-comedy.gif

I definitely said if Brock came out regressing in tandem with the epic fumbling of the Trey Lance pick Shanny or Lynch would have to answer for it but alas here we are in week 3 looking like we haven’t skipped a beat in being a winning franchise. I couldn’t be happier to be wrong, we all want that ring at the end of the day. I’m just glad we’re not Arizona or Carolina who appear to be in QB hell these days.

Proud of Kinlaw bouncing back from his injuries but what do we do with him going forward since he came out at the same time as Aiyuk. Can we pay both of them.

Proud of Kinlaw bouncing back from his injuries but what do we do with him going forward since he came out at the same time as Aiyuk. Can we pay both of them.
Aiyuk.
I know Lynch has been feening to pick a DL in the 1st after that trey deal.

Back
Top Bottom