:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 its obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. 
roll.gif

the "reptitive accuracy and quick decision making" was confirmed as the required attributes by his former scout john middlekauf. he said it himself the day chip was hired that he wouldn't want kaepernick. educate yourself.

pro tip: stop listening to the media

Last edited:
It was pretty widely discussed by most major sports network analysts, bay area news stations, and other outlets at the hiring that reviving Kaepernick was the intention of hiring Kelly. I mean the NFL website literally ran an article with the title "CHIP KELLY COULD SAVE KAEPERNICK'S NFL CAREER". Kap had regressed during the attempt to transition him into more of a pocket passer, so what do you do to get your slumping QB back in gear? Hire a HC with an offensive scheme that isn't built around pocket passing. 

The fact that Chip Kelly was the best available HC is not saying much. 26-21 regular season and 0-1 in the playoffs. 

Please, Chip Kelly is just talking typical NFL talk. I mean really, what HC DOESN'T want a QB who is repetitively accurate and makes quick decisions? Does Pete Carrol ask Russel Wilson to be inaccurate, slow, and indecisive? Of course not! Is Chip Kelly ALSO said Collin Kaepernick was a "really good quarterback" who he "looked forward to getting started working with". So I wouldn't take ANYTHING he says at face value. He's probably just waiting it out to see how Jed Dork and Treent Baalke can ruin the team more. 
Here's the problem with what you're buying into. They generate money by keeping you tuned in to what they say. Of course Kaepernick's future is a hot topic, what do you think is going to create more buzz? Talking about a crossroads in his career and possible revival? Or Carson Wentz (any draftee really)?

its obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. 
roll.gif

the "reptitive accuracy and quick decision making" was confirmed as the required attributes by his former scout john middlekauf. he said it himself the day chip was hired that he wouldn't want kaepernick. educate yourself.
A day after Baalke said Kaepernick was “absolutely” in the 49ers’ 2016 plans, Kelly echoed his general manager.

The reason: He believes Kaepernick is a “really good” quarterback.

“He had the ball on the five-yard line taking the team into to win the Super Bowl (in 2012),” Kelly said. “You can just turn on the tape and know how talented he is. Our job is acquiring talent, not getting rid of talent.”

But sure lets keep taking every word Chip Kelly says at its face value so we can know what we're talking about like the oracle of red81

dude, you really should stop listening to what goes on in the media. its all BS. of course theyre going to say that. they want to get something in return for this turd.

Last edited:
what does that have to do with this discussion? we were referring to the attributes chip specifically told him to look for in QB prospects when he worked as a scout in Philly.

Last edited:
look dude, its obvious you have no clue what the hell you're talking about and that's ok. most casual football fans dont know **** either. i suggest you go back to page 1 of this thread and start learning. we've gone pretty in depth over the years, so this and the other niner threads are valuable learning tools.

Last edited:
Bro you argue like a female trying to drive the discussion every which direction and when you finally stop you're way beyond what your original point was.

All I want to add is what is going on in day 1?

I get it, I get it. We're only in day 1 of FA. When you have a boatload of money to spend, you sometimes need that huge FA splash signing. As of now, the front office looks like they're pulling the same ole stunts. Yeah, yeah; build through the draft.

You guys are remaining VERY optimistic, to say the least.

This team is not good. And from the looks of it they're not looking to change that. Not 1 of our position groups is above average, IMO.

Bro you argue like a female trying to drive the discussion every which direction and when you finally stop you're way beyond what your original point was.
And what if I was a female? Not saying that I am but are women unable to have valid opinions about football? Wake up bro its 2016, women can be equal participants in discussion. 

And what if I was a female? Not saying that I am but are women unable to have valid opinions about football? Wake up bro its 2016, women can be equal participants in discussion. 
take your feminist ******** elsewhere. nobody gives a **** about that **** in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom