:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't remember us having this much money and not doing nothing with it what's the point...like I'm looking at this WRs core now it's probably gotta be the weakest in the league now w/o Boldin

Yet we don't know what we really have at WR because we didn't have a QB that can utilize them or an OC to put them in a position to succeed. If it turns out we have studs the cap space can be used to re-sign or extend them. Like it's been stated before it's nonsense to spend money just because you have it.

3rd Rder for Kaep? I heard that on KNBR this morning..

The Niners are officially a team players don't want to play for. Just how the Warriors were from 95-2005 lol

Wow, the Browns want Kaep? He goes there, Goff has a higher chance to land with the Niners right? lol

I like what I'm hearing now. Let's get this done!

I wonder if we end up with Bradford though.

send us joe thomas browns 
nerd.gif

What does this say about this year's QB class if the Browns trade for Kaep, and don't use that 2 pick to select a QB. Makes me think.

Wait until they realize he doesn't study, doesn't care about improving mechanics and doesn't get along with his teammates

baalke about to fleece somebody

jason cole needs to give the inside gig. dude is terribly wrong on too much ****.

Last edited:
Still amazes me that the guy that quarterbacked our team to the most success since Steve Young gets hated on by so many of you guys in here.

Kap is gonna go to Denver and light **** up.

i hope elway plan to give every member of his training a staff a helmet while they're on the sideline 

Last edited:
The only balling out Kaep is gonna do in Denver or wherever he go is gonna be on all the players exs.

Ship him out ASAP

Back
Top Bottom