:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speaking of the browns, completely random but they signed jessie tuggle's son. i only remember tuggle because he was a straight savage in tecmo superbowl.
Justin Tuggle was a former QB at Boston college then transferred two years later to Kansas state and converted LB.

wet dream for three teams:

Browns get Kaep
Cowboys pick up Manziel (don't take a QB in 1st round)
GOFF FALLS TO US AT 7

the entire west coast will thus be renamed the Goff Coast
tumblr_n05fh8XHtJ1sx4z8bo1_500.gif

to respond to some of the stuff @dland24 was getting at in reference to all the Kaep slander. to a certain extent, it makes me sad to see the current state of Kaep's situation with the niners considering the fact that for a 1.5 seasons, he was one of the most exciting players to watch on Sundays. the thoughts of having a dual-threat QB was so damn intriguing; I remember writing a ******* dissertation defending him tooth and nail in the NFL thread a few seasons ago when folx said he'd fizzle out quickly. I didn't want to believe it and refused to see it.

but i guess it's one of those situations in which you reap what you sow. consistently having no concept of play clock management, sulking on the sideslines when losing, showing no improvement in reading coverages, dating a teammate's ex-gf, etc. he was setting himself to be moved from the niners. ****, just from the numerous all-22s Red posts here, i think we might look at game tape more than Kaep does.

i was one of the biggest kaep homers, but it's time to move on, fam. that #7 jersey finna get buried deep into the closet and join the ranks of my #15 Biedrins jersey.

Man I just realized I have a Kap, Vernon, Willis and literally was about to buy an Aldon last year right before his latest incident :lol: :smh:

Think I should just stick to my Starter jacket or Deion jersey..

Buttt like someone else said in here, if we land Goff or Wentz a jersey will be bought day 1 :wow:

Sucks to not see Kap develop to what many thought he was going to be. But recently theres been too much negative things coming from him that its time to move on. Hope he continues to develop. Also seeing all those videos of kaps struggles :smh:.

This is the only Kap i will acknowledge. Hungry kap.

View media item 1947760
this kap :x

View media item 1947762

starter jacket is all you need bruh goons. 
pimp.gif

now is the best time to cop one since our stock is done 

Last edited:
Man I just realized I have a Kap, Vernon, Willis and literally was about to buy an Aldon last year right before his latest incident :lol: :smh:

Think I should just stick to my Starter jacket or Deion jersey..

Buttt like someone else said in here, if we land Goff or Wentz a jersey will be bought day 1 :wow:
Please refrain from buying a Bowman, Hyde, or Goff/Wentz jersey. That is all. Thank you.

Kap sucks, Vernon is a shell of himself, Willis retired, and just for thinking about buying Aldon's jersey it got Aldon cut. moiety moiety if you really want to show you're a true faithful please purchase a wilhoite, devey, pears, Vance, and Lemonier jerseys. Get them dudes cut or make them retire :pimp:

yo, **** that, start buying some seacock or cardinal jerseys. harness the curses powers. 
devil.gif

they're either talking about the years after 2016, or they're worried about the escalators+bonuses. 

lol at browns thinking he'll hit the escalators. if i remember correctly, he has to either go all-pro or lead the team to the superbowl. paraag fleeced his agent so bad that i almost feel bad for him.

Last edited:
Browns might have hella confidence in kapernick if they scared of the bonus money. Baalke should try to get their 2nd.

to respond to some of the stuff @dland24 was getting at in reference to all the Kaep slander. to a certain extent, it makes me sad to see the current state of Kaep's situation with the niners considering the fact that for a 1.5 seasons, he was one of the most exciting players to watch on Sundays. the thoughts of having a dual-threat QB was so damn intriguing; I remember writing a ******* dissertation defending him tooth and nail in the NFL thread a few seasons ago when folx said he'd fizzle out quickly. I didn't want to believe it and refused to see it.

but i guess it's one of those situations in which you reap what you sow. consistently having no concept of play clock management, sulking on the sideslines when losing, showing no improvement in reading coverages, dating a teammate's ex-gf, etc. he was setting himself to be moved from the niners. ****, just from the numerous all-22s Red posts here, i think we might look at game tape more than Kaep does.

i was one of the biggest kaep homers, but it's time to move on, fam. that #7 jersey finna get buried deep into the closet and join the ranks of my #15 Biedrins jersey.

this is exactly how i feel

list of players niners have met with as of 3/11/2016

QB

Paxton Lynch

Jared Goff
Dak Prescott
Vernon Adams

OT
Ronnie Stanley

OG
Parker Ehinger

WR
Leonte Carroo
DJ Foster

DE/DT
Joey Bosa

Austin Johnson

OLB
Dadi Nicolas

LB
Reggie Ragland
Beniquez Brown

CB
Blake Countess
bolded all players who could be potential picks in the first round.

Last edited:
dadi nicolas is a name to keep an eye on in day 3. heard whispers that the 49ers love him.

6'3 235 lbs 35" arms 10 3/8" hands

needs a cheeseburger or two(or three) and time in a NFL weight room. his production slipped last year due to multiple hand injuries, but he had 18 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks in 2014. the tools that baalke loves are there. athletic,big hands, long arms, explosive, twitchy, high motor, etc.

i like dadi as a day 3 pick
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom