:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i thought this guy was going to be special after i saw him live in person at 49er camp in 2011. just knowing that harbaugh hand picked him was the stamp of approval for me. he was dazzling and captivating. the arm strength and the ability to run in person will make you understand why coaches are mesmerized by him. it blows you away. the new england game left me speechless. its a shame he was never able to piece it together mentally and live up to his potential. he dug his own grave when he refused to study, improve his mechanics, tuned out and backstabbed teammates.

i expect the trade to be done by the time i wake up.

peace out.

Last edited:
Kaep wants to go to Cleveland with Hue.

If he was smart he would go to denver. But this would help us land the kid

Last edited:
Starting to make me think we didn't hire Hue because Kap was in his future plans and Baalke just wanted to move on.

Ofcourse he would want to go to the browns instead. No pressure there whereas the broncos you are replacing one of the greatest qbs in the nfl and a team that just won the super bowl. High expectations in denver. Kap dont want that

Ofcourse he would want to go to the browns instead. No pressure there whereas the broncos you are replacing one of the greatest qbs in the nfl and a team that just won the super bowl. High expectations in denver. Kap dont want that
That's what I was thinking. He can flourish and create his redemption story in Cleveland. In Denver, the moment he starts failing, the fans will be on him lol.

I hope he goes to the Broncos, though. My wife's cousin became a broncos fan because of Manning...I want to see him suffer now.

Did you guys see how many players the Browns lost in free agency? And how many they added? That team has been stripped like a whip in eastoakland.

I feel bad for Hue. Management is setting him for disaster. If kap truly does want to got Cleveland, he's as stupid as we all really think he is.

Last edited:
Did you guys see how many players the Browns lost on free agency? And how many they added? That team has been stripped like a whip in eastoakland.

I feel bad for Hue. Management is setting him for disaster. If kap truly does want to got Cleveland, he's as stupid as we all really think he is.
It looks much worse than his time in Oakland. This is what he wanted. I hope Hue does well man. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch baalke get two 2nds a la Alex Smith trade
I know that most of you guys are hating on Kap relentlessly, but Kap has had exponentially more success to this point in his career than Alex Smith did at the point we traded him.  I know Kap looks like he has lost whatever he had, but you cant deny his history.

the interest in okung leads to me wonder if the niners think they can't depend on AD and might look to move him/his contract.

Last edited:
if im elway, i tell baalke to take this 5th pick or eat **** because i just got a guy with a comparable resume to kaepernick.

anything better than a 4th is a come up.

Last edited:
12 picks going into the draft

more to come 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Niners make this trade. Sign RG3 and Manziel to compete with Gabbert and Goff lol

id rather keep kaepernick, extend his years and increase his salary than bring in manziel

that's how garbage manziel is as a player and a person. easiest draft projection ive ever made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom