:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giovanni carmozzi fresh off his goat farm and hasn't touched a football in 12 years over manziel

Last edited:
my boy Jim Drunkenmiller get any love though??

whatever Trent does with Kap, it better not involve trading him and getting Manziel in return.

I am interested in RG3, however.

You think the Browns would ever be willing to talk about a Kap for Josh Gordon swap?  Just an idea I havent seen mentioned.

why would we want josh gordon? a guy who is never on the field is no use to us...

still has to apply for reinstatement for next season. no guarantee hes coming back anytime soon.

Last edited:

why would we want josh gordon? a guy who is never on the field is no use to us...

still has to apply for reinstatement for next season. no guarantee hes coming back anytime soon.
Why?  Because he is a stud.  And its not like he doesnt stay on the field because of injuries.  Plus (just my opinion), I think the NFL is going to eventually rework its marijuana policy.  

Looks like we met with Bosa today. :x

Personally, I am not a fan of Bosa in our scheme. Moves so robotic, doesn't feature many pass rush moves and he isn't that elite athlete type you look for in a top 10 pick.

bring him back. let Q keep working smelter and showing him the ropes.
Anquan on returning back to San Francisco:

"That would be my hope. I love it here, I love the fans here, I love the organization, teammates. And when I say organization, it's not just the football part. Like there's a lot of people inside the organization that the outside people never know about, that help us out so much. So those are the relationships I've built here in San Francisco, that I don't want to leave. So I would love to stay here."

Last edited:
Sacbee is reporting that we have reached an agreement to get the Browns #65 overall pick for Kaepernick.  They just need to finish restructuring Kap's contract before it is officially green lit.

Matt Maiocco  ‏@MaioccoCSN   11s11 seconds ago

Source: #49ers and K Phil Dawson are closing in on deal to keep him with the team. It’s not done yet, but it’s going in that direction.
big money PHIL D

team MVP

pimp.gif

wet dream for three teams:

Browns get Kaep
Cowboys pick up Manziel (don't take a QB in 1st round)
GOFF FALLS TO US AT 7

the entire west coast will thus be renamed the Goff Coast

speaking of the browns, completely random but they signed jessie tuggle's son. i only remember tuggle because he was a straight savage in tecmo superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom