:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eli eating good off the field, hipe he eats this season.

Im seeing draft experts saying myles going to fall from mid first rd to late first rd.

Is it safe to say that as of right now it would be better to pick jaylon than myles? Not taking into account round selected

Last edited:
Eli eating good off the field, hipe he eats this season.

Im seeing draft experts saying myles going to fall from mid first rd to late first rd.

Is it safe to say that as of right now it would be better to pick jaylon than myles? Not taking into account round selected
i dont think so.. jaylon will probably be out all year atleast jack will play this season..

Why is everyone down on Bosa ? He reminds me of a young justin smith

i like bosa, but i like him much more as a strong side DE in a 4-3 in a 3-point stance where he can play low, uncoil those hips and get underneath pads of his opponent with that r3tard strength of his. i love his hands. technique is impeccable. 

NAIL. Not quick enough as a pass rusher as a 4-3 weak side DE, not strong enough to set the edge as a 3-4 DE, IMO

3 more hours 
nerd.gif

first thing that stood out to me in those clips that came out earlier was how big this dude is. dude kind of looked like DGB out there
 [h1]Big impression: 49ers’ WR Eric Rogers looks the part[/h1]
It’s only late April, but it’s safe to say this about Eric Rogers: He looks like an NFL wide receiver.

Rogers, who is listed at 6-foot-3 and 210 pounds, is the tallest and second-heaviest of the nine wideouts on the 49ers’ roster. And he looked even larger than his listed dimensions during the portion of minicamp practice that was open to the media today.

Wide receiver Torrey Smith’s first impressions?

“He’s huge,” Smith said. “He’s a very long athlete -- his arms touch the floor. He’s tall. He stands us by us and he’s bigger than everyone by a mile. He has great ball skills. He works extremely hard, too, that’s both on and off the field in terms of learning the offense.”

Rogers could be one of the more intriguing players to monitor during the offseason.

Rogers, 25, who has never played in an NFL regular-season game, led the CFL with 1,448 receiving yards, tied for the league lead in receiving touchdowns (10) and was third in receptions (87) last season with Calgary.

After the season, Rogers received 13 contract offers after visiting 16 NFL teams. On Dec. 14, he worked out for the 49ers. On Dec. 18, he visited the Eagles and met with Chip Kelly, who was still Philadelphia’s head coach.

In January, on Kelly’s first day as the 49ers’ head coach, one of his first calls was to Rogers, who was influenced by Kelly’s recruiting pitch and signed with the 49ers. Rogers has the size Kelly prefers in a wideout, but it remains to be seen how it will translate at a higher level.

He is part of an inexperienced position group that includes just two players - Smith and Jerome Simpson - with more than 36 career catches. Today, Smith, speaking about the position in general, noted it’s easier to look good in a non-contact practices.

“It’s different when you have a whole offseason with no one standing in front of you,” Smith said. “Then, all the sudden, you have to compete, you have to get your feet under you. Get used to contact and things like that.”

Rogers was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cowboys in 2013 and was waived after training camp. He subsequently played with the Portland Thunder of the Arena Football League. He then played two games with Calgary in 2014 before enjoying his breakthrough season.

Twitter: @Eric_Branch

Last edited:
 first thing that stood out to me in those clips that came out earlier was how big this dude is. dude kind of looked like DGB out there
Just like jerry lawler said " if he didn't do it in the NFL he didn't do it at all "

less than 1 hour to go

it's likely going to be stanley, so i am mentally prepared for that..

zeke to the cowboys is picking up major steam. that would mix things up. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
if i was picking and myles jack was still on the board, i would need the entire 10 minutes before i finalize a pick 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
#1 player on my board for a reason, but that knee terrifies me

we've had so much bad luck with injuries and off field issues the last 5 seasons. 
sick.gif
 we probably should stay clear from guys with those issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom