:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's gonna be tacos and Coronas for me tonight fellas. Can't freaking wait! Buckner please! Twin Towers in our front line just sounds fantastic. And imagine if baalke makes a move to get back into the 1st lolz

did you read his tweets yesterday? AD aint coming back bro, nor is he wanted back by this organization. dude completely burned his bridge.

i swear trent brown was sending subliminal shots at AD on instagram 
grin.gif

Last edited:
i can't believe how thin we are at tackle. it's very unnerving. we literally have 2 tackles on the roster. we put too much stake in that fat POS coming back the entire lead up to the draft.

Last edited:
Yep. I hope they're able to work it out. But i already know it's not going to happen. I blame Trent for every bad thing that happens with this team. :lol:

more and more reports surfacing that Stanley is SD's #1 player and Bosa is Baltimore's #1 player. 
devil.gif

1368837339_birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

Last edited:
more and more reports surfacing that Stanley is SD's #1 player and Bosa is Baltimore's #1 player. :evil:
Stanley to SD wouldn't surprise me but Bosa to B-More does a little bit. LT is a glaring need. Monroe hasn't warranted the $37.5M the Ravens paid and Osemele has to be replaced on the OL too. Tunsil makes way too much sense at #6 if the board falls Goff, Wentz, Stanley, Ramsey, Bosa. If the Jags somehow go Tunsil, I guess that completely changes things for Baltimore.

Sounds more and more like Buckner might be there for us. A few days ago i was convinced he wouldnt be.

Imagine if we got Buckner and Butler lol

lol that would be a little over kill, but with butler's versatility, he could slide inside at 0tech with arik and defo at 5 tech. god damn that would be a formidable line.

Last edited:
lol that would be a little over kill, but with butler's versatility, he could slide inside at 0tech with arik and defo at 5 tech. god damn that would be a formidable line.

Considering all of our other holes its a pipe dream. But imagine Bow and Lynch feeding off of a line like that

i think our boy butler is going to be a chief or a packer after today 
mean.gif
 maybe even a seacock...
sick.gif
 the seacocks have been drafting a lot of my favorite players the last few seasons.

Last edited:
LOL damn maybe i am not so good at this draft stuff

don't let the mainstream media FOOL YOU

i guess ill cut myself some slack. only guy i loved there was tyler lockett, and coincidentally, he turned out to be their best pick of the last 3 years. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm in Mexico City for a couple days so I probably won't be able to watch the draft (trying to find a place) but hoping we get Buckner or somehow Ramsey falls lol

is there a scenario where we can trade up to get stanley but also take buckner? give a way a few picks, throw kaep in there in some 5 team trade?

nope

btw kap is finally bracing his muslim heritage. that beanie looking like a full on turban

Cleared for handoffs :rofl:

Hey Red I know you were high in Sean Mannion last year and the Rams have him. Think they'll cut him or they swerve and not take a QB?

Cleared for handoffs
roll.gif

Hey Red I know you were high in Sean Mannion last year and the Rams have him. Think they'll cut him or they swerve and not take a QB?
i dont think they'll cut him. they spent a 3rd on him and he's making peanuts right now. he'll probably just sit with goff.

Last edited:
i am a city boy thru and thru, but man, those practices in santa clara look amazing. weather is picture perfect. makes me want to crack a couple cold brews and go fishing. 
pimp.gif

wheres my homie p will at

Last edited:
now that you mention it, i would call up the rams and offer them a 5/6th for mannion. 

although, i am not sure how great of fit he is for kelly. i remember him having issues with getting the ball out too slow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom