:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For sure, we all know that... But say AD comes back, plays another 5-6 years at the same level he was before

Is everyone gonna still cry about the one year he pulled out?

Whats up fellow Faithfuls. First time stepping in here... I'm hoping we take either Jack, Bosa or Buckner. I want to build that defense back up to what it used to be. Offense we can settle with our other hundred picks and free agency

welcome fam.

feel free to explore through the hundreds of pages of in depth analysis. we got some good info in here. no fan base breaks down football on this forum like the nt niner fam. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
 Round 1:  Pick 7

Round 2:  Pick 6 (37th overall)

Round 3:  Pick 5 (68th overall)

Round 4:  Pick 7 (105th overall)

Round 4:  Pick 35 (133rd overall) – compensatory

Round 5:  Pick 3 (142nd overall) – from San Diego

Round 5:  Pick 6 (145th overall)

Round 5:  Pick 37 (174th overall) – compensatory

Round 6:  Pick 3 (178th overall) – from Dallas

Round 6:  Pick 32 (207th overall) – from Denver

Round 6:  Pick 36 (211th overall) – compensatory

Round 6:  Pick 38 (213th overall) – compensatory

Last edited:
Really hope those Stanley/Charger reports are true. We would for sure either get Tunsil or Buckner. :pimp: would be extremely HAPPY with either of those two

CB Eli Apple, Ohio State
DE Joey Bosa, Ohio State
DT Vernon Butler, Louisiana Tech
WR Corey Coleman, Baylor
T Jack Conklin, Michigan State
T Taylor Decker, Ohio State
WR Josh Doctson, TCU
DE Kevin Dodd, Clemson
RB Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State
QB Jared Goff, California
CB Vernon Hargreaves, Florida
LB Myles Jack, UCLA
DT Chris Jones, Mississippi State
DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson
LB Darron Lee, Ohio State
S Keanu Neal, Florida
DT Robert Nkemdiche, Mississippi
LB Reggie Ragland, Alabama
CB Jalen Ramsey, Florida State
DT Jarran Reed, Alabama
DT A'Shawn Robinson, Alabama
T Ronnie Stanley, Notre Dame
WR Laquon Treadwell, Mississippi
T Laremy Tunsil, Mississippi
QB Carson Wentz, North Dakota State

Full list of players attending the draft. I can see Keanu Neal Corey Coleman and Jarren Reed get passed on day 1.

i haven't watched any laremy tunsil tape leading up to the draft because i never thought it was plausible for him to fall to 7. 
laugh.gif

i did watch a bunch of ole miss last season, and the dude is a straight up beast. he has that mean streak that i wish stanley had. he made ogbah look like an UDFA when they went 1 on 1. completely eliminated him when ogbah came to his side. however, dude does come with baggage. a lot of off field bs, suspension, injury history, etc.

i haven't watched any laremy tunsil tape leading up to the draft because i never thought it was plausible for him to fall to 7. :lol:

i did watch a bunch of ole miss last season, and the dude is a straight up beast. he has that mean streak that i wish stanley had. he made ogbah look like an UDFA when they went 1 on 1. completely eliminated him when ogbah came to his side. however, dude does come with baggage. a lot of off field bs, suspension, injury history, etc.
:nerd: might be why chargers going with Stanley over Tunsil? I mean they gotta know something we don't for them to pass on Tunsil and go with Stanley.

Last edited:
Chargers should just make another deal with us in the first round and trade back and still get the player they want

i feel for bad ronnie stanley if he does go to the AFCW. I think that he'll do okay against guys like Bruce Irvin, Aldon Smith, and maybe even Von Miller, but good luck against guys who can go from speed to power like Khalil Mack, Demarcus Ware and Justin Houston. 
sick.gif

a match up with khalil mack just seems disastrous. 
laugh.gif
 SD better put him on the left side.

Last edited:
I'm hoping we take either Jack, Bosa or Buckner.
Myles Jack carries TONS of risk at #7. GM has to trust and have a great relationship with the organization's medical staff to pull the trigger on Jack's knee.

My impression is Bosa "falls" to Tampa at #9.

Worst-case scenario for 49ers fans is SD takes Stanley and another team in front of SF goes Buckner. I suppose Tunsil falling into Baalke's lap is still ultimately favorable.

Really hope those Stanley/Charger reports are true. We would for sure either get Tunsil or Buckner. :pimp: would be extremely HAPPY with either of those two
Chargers potentially have the ability to throw a wrench into SF's plans. Conventional wisdom would suggest Tunsil or Ramsey, but I have a strong feeling Telesco goes against the grain for Buckner (or Stanley).

Full list of players attending the draft. I can see Keanu Neal Corey Coleman and Jarren Reed get passed on day 1.
Chris Jones and Nkemdiche don't go R1 either, for me.

I thought Vern Butler too, but he has a first-round promise.

Praying for:

1st- Tunsil or Buckner
2nd- Jonathan Bullard (if we don't land Buckner) Kendall Fuller/Artie Burns
3rd- Braxton Miller ( probably won't fall that far)

Back
Top Bottom