:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team is still gonna be able to make some noise this year.  I don't feel discouraged at all going into the season.  

Zuttah bringing the nasty 
devil.gif

I hate the analogies to silicon valley. Yes, but it gets/getting/has been said / written about too much. We get it. 

Everything in the Bay Area is run like a VC firm or startup these days and the hipsters all look the same and wear the same vintage jackets for teams that they didn't start following until last year. Hooray!!!! *Sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
god damn

trubisky was on gruden's qb camp, and he didn't even know how to execute a hard count.

not an indictment of him, but more so the college game. 
mean.gif

god damn

trubisky was on gruden's qb camp, and he didn't even know how to execute a hard count.

not an indictment of him, but more so the college game. :smh:
Saw that! :lol: even I know it just from watching football/playing madden.

KAEP - "RED 80!!! SET HUT!!!" :frown: good times

So that's you! I was wondering who that was everytime I type your name in for the @ mention I always see red 80 next to yours :lol: what happened? Pushed your beliefs and gifs on someone in another thread? :lol: >D

On hardknocks I think goff said he asked mariota for tips on hardcounts and mariota said he just recorded himself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom