:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna need a mock draft from ya soon red. It's been a while. We got combine out the way. First wave of FAs out the way. Legooooo

22 got Red out here workin with the mock requests!

:lol: just playin, the knowledge and insight you provide is much appreciated Red :pimp:

Random note--we've gotta have the most active team thread in S&T right? Through the good and the bad...and the awful we're all still here ridin' with our squad til the end of us :pimp:

Lol 
grin.gif

This thread started in 2014 and we're on page 1189.

The Shehawks started in 2011, and are on page 321.

They've been good those years.

We've been absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
Yes. Best fans on NT and all sports are in this thread for the best team.

Very good read on the zone blocking @red81. Knew a little bit about it before hand but this really made me understand it even more.

Solomon thomas is the second best player in the draft. He has to be the favorite to 2nd overall to the niners.

Need that mock.

That firsr pick mock draft game is addicting

Last edited:
wish corey wasn't hurt 
mean.gif
 i am confident he would have ran 4.4 at 6'3" 210 lbs. 

26suIzgrmOIGQ.gif

Zach Brown plays the same position Malcolm Smith will play, so it's redundant. I don't expect them to sign anymore LBs. Maybe a SLB, but they might hold off until the draft for that one.

Last edited:
Zach Brown plays the same position Malcolm Smith will play, so it's redundant. I don't expect them to sign anymore LBs. Maybe a SLB, but they might hold off until the draft for that one.

i have my doubts about Smith considering he wasn't a standout in Seattle..beneficiary of playing with a vaunted defense and scheme. However, he did look serviceable in Oakland against the run. What happens to Ray-Ray next season though? He was our 2nd best ILB prior to his injury

also, interested as hell to see what they do with AA and DeFo now that they're playing 4-3..fatboy lynch better get in shape because he could be eatin well on the field if he's coming off the same edge as either one of them dudes

Last edited:
I think they want Malcolm and Ray Ray to compete for the position. Believe me, I am not a fan of either of those guys. 

Field Yates‏Verified account @FieldYates  13m13 minutes ago
More
 Most cap space remaining, per official NFL accounting:
49ers: $73.9M
Browns: $61.4M
Jaguars: $47.0M
Titans: $42.3M
Raiders: $41.6M

Back
Top Bottom