:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why you can't draft weirdos who read too many comics like Kwame Harris or like to fish more than watch game film like Rashaun woods. It's imperative to draft guys that breathe football. It may not guarantee success but drafting guys like Woods and Harris is guaranteed failure.
Lynch only drafting/signing dudes that breathe football. :pimp:

Jeremy Maclin, anybody? 
nerd.gif

then sign Gary Barnridge 

With Pierre Garcon, Jeremy Maclin, and Gary Barnridge we'd have 3 guys who can actually catch the ball for the first time in a long time

Even Brian Hoyer should be able to move the chains with talent like that. 

^ on top of that (although I think Kerley "can catch" and is serviceable), I hope Shanny can find us a Taylor Gabriel :nerd:

Marquis Goodwin? :nerd:

Edit: Side note-- Forgot we had Tim Hightower for a sec, I think he is also a nice piece for Shanny to utilize

Last edited:
The Santa Rosa Press Democrat expects the 49ers to cut ILB Navorro Bowman.

"Bowman (Achilles) is trying to return from his second major injury in the last three years. He’s been full-go at OTAs, but has reportedly looked slow in coverage and "couldn’t even keep up" with blocking TE Garrett Celek. The 49ers denied shopping Bowman this offseason, but drafted his replacement in Reuben Foster. Signed through 2022, releasing Bowman would leave $10.9 million in dead money."

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/358533/Report--49ers-could-cut-ILB-NaVorro-Bowman

Any truth to this article?

Edit: b itch as s grant gohn wrote this article. So this should be taked lightly

Last edited:
Cut Bowman :lol:

Like we are talented enough to do some stupid **** like that (no shots at you Bentrill)

Last edited:
Grant Cohn JUST REPORTED that niners have fired GM John Lynch and have hired red81 red81 . His first move as new GM....? He's signed @Hyper Cutter as the teams Quarterback of the future!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
16 TD
4 INT

But, k.

to his credit, kap played well despite coming off injury, having no consistent targets and a makeshift OL.

you could dig up the last couple of season's threads, i got nothin but love for kap and have caped HARD for him. but fam, i'm done with seeing him sail passes over open receivers' heads, throwing at wrs' feet, and still lacking progression. he's lucky madden got rid of that QB Vision thing because his **** would be floss-thin.

16 TD
4 INT

But, k.

to his credit, kap played well despite coming off injury, having no consistent targets and a makeshift OL.

you could dig up the last couple of season's threads, i got nothin but love for kap and have caped HARD for him. but fam, i'm done with seeing him sail passes over open receivers' heads, throwing at wrs' feet, and still lacking progression. he's lucky madden got rid of that QB Vision thing because his **** would be floss-thin.

:lol: I feel you. I just think he gets unnecessary hate, for one reason or another............

But yeah, lets go Hoyer!... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom