:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed the game. Gotta see what times NFL Network is playing it again or hope I can find a replay online

Didn't get to see the 1st unit cause NFL networked picked up the game in the 2qt, but I like what I saw from Beathard! Hopefully he's the #2 QB next game.

Kendrick Bourne got a sneaky nice catch radius. Prolly made the practice squad with his performance last night.

This was what I meant about how Brian Hoyer has been looking good in practice vs IRL, 1-4 for 3 yards pretty bad.

This was what I meant about how Brian Hoyer has been looking good in practice vs IRL, 1-4 for 3 yards pretty bad.

I hope CJ can push himself to 2nd string so that if or when Hoyer goes out we'll at least have something exciting and fresh to look forward to.

and how bad did the Raiders look tonight?! I know its "just preseason" but:rofl:

Their offense could be historically good. It's ******* loaded.

But their defense is atrocious. They could have signed Michael Willhoite, Nick Bellore and it would have been an upgrade at ILB. I think they'll be fine, but if they went 8-8, I also wouldn't be surprised. They went 8-1 in single-score games last year. That's not a sustainable recipe for success.

We also played conservative as hell on offense which led to many of our games being single score games

It was so nice seeing the Niners call a Sweep.

Hoping Hoyer has a better outing in the 2nd preseason game.

2017-nfl-color-rush-helmets-7.jpg

Niner color rush helmet :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom