:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CJ looked legit in the first game. Hoping to see him do more against the Broncos.

The LBs are banged up. Not good.

dsc_0057.jpg

Sean Smith couldn't beat receivers in coverage anymore so he beat his sister's boyfriend's *** instead

"Prosecutors say Smith, 30, beat his sister's boyfriend and then stomped on the man's head near the corner of Arroyo Parkway and Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena, California, on July 4."

hqdefault.jpg

Released from arrest yesterday, for $80,000 bail, faces 7 years in prison if convicted.

Last edited:
But @red81 already knew that. I saw Sean Smith at Best Buy in Emeryville last season and just died in the entertainment section because the Raiders secondary was bottom five in coverage.

But @red81 already knew that. I saw Sean Smith at Best Buy in Emeryville last season and just died in the entertainment section because the Raiders secondary was bottom five in coverage.

and yeah, it's not like they really need Sean Smith going forward, or that he had contributed much to that defense while he was there.

It just always blows my mind how guys like him, living a dream, on a 40 million dollar contract, can find such spectacularly stupid ways to completely ruin their careers and lives.

to go from living in a mansion, taking home around 7 million a year, to 7 years of hard time in the federal pen with the murderers, the rapists, and the real *** beaters? :ohwell:

and yeah, it's not like they really need Sean Smith going forward, or that he had contributed much to that defense while he was there.

It just always blows my mind how guys like him, living a dream, on a 40 million dollar contract, can find such spectacularly stupid ways to completely ruin their careers and lives.

to go from living in a mansion, taking home around 7 million a year, to 7 years of hard time in the federal pen with the murderers, the rapists, and the real *** beaters? :ohwell:

Stuff happens man and we aren't perfect. I won't and can't judge the man. We have to make the most of our opportunities.
I don't want to dig into Raider business on the 49er board, but you guys get it.
It's unfortunate that the players can't always stay away from off the field stuff. I have a hard time seeing Aldon hitting the field again.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the preseason and season and watching ya'll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp we're back on tonight, Shanny says 1st team offense should get about 20 snaps this game, so hopefully Hoyer can complete some passes this time.

Gonna probably get to see a lot of CJ Beathard and the 2s (probably will play more than a half) with Matt Barkley picking up the change.

Lets see how the first team does this time around against a great defense

Where y'all at man. I'm in NYC 3 hours ahead of y'all :lol: No excuses

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom