:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy (80).gif

Can we at least bring in another corner or safety for depth? The next pick has got to be right?

having a good punter is underrated

harbaugh had a nasty defense and andy lee punting and teams weren't able to get out of their own territory

nick bosa, deebo samuels, mitch wishnowsky, first draft where a majority of players i predicted/mocked actually showed up on our draft board :evil:

i just might have taken a DB or S instead of Hurd but lord knows our WR corps needs it just as bad as our DB group

now let's lock up some help in the secondary and an interior o-lineman

Not a fan of taking a punter this early, but WIshnowskiy is a much better punter prospect than Pinion was. The Pinion pick was a head scratcher.

Wait, Wishnowsky is already 27???

Yeah he’s Australian, worked a little before he went to uni, and for some reason he temporarily lost his spot in the scholarship program at Utah (I think an older punter who graduated 2015 took his spot) and had to red shirt a year or two at like Santa Barbara university before he could comeback to Utah to graduate

But worry not folks this guy is a future star as far as punters go

Kind of painful to use a 4th but we didn’t have a 5th round pick at the moment we picked him, and people we’re saying he’d be gone before the 6th

I’m sure they caught some smoke that another team was getting ready to grab him

Back
Top Bottom