:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a punter. Age is kind of irrelevant. They can't be touched.

Punter in the 4th is a legit gripe.

So, uh, I guess the Cardinals don't intend to protect their new QB? WTF? I understand he's super elusive, but they all eventually get hit.

needed a punter, bad, went and got the best one available

:emoji_shrug:
Just cause he was the best one available doesn't mean he was worth a 4th round pick. First 5 rounds should be looking for players that don't strictly play special teams. But that's my opinion. Hope he turns out to be worth it.

Just cause he was the best one available doesn't mean he was worth a 4th round pick. First 5 rounds should be looking for players that don't strictly play special teams. But that's my opinion. Hope he turns out to be worth it.

Yeah I liked the first two rounds, but hurd and wishnowsky were definitely reaches. Hope this isnt the 2017 draft all over again where we have 1 guy who really contributes

I know we drafted 2 WR already,but I think we should take a flyer on David Sills.I believe he’ll have a decent career.The guy has been through some adversity and still keeps plugging along.

So, uh, I guess the Cardinals don't intend to protect their new QB? WTF? I understand he's super elusive, but they all eventually get hit.
I love their Draft.

Zach Allen one of those guys who seems like a starter. They do need O-lineman.

GREAT value.

He tested really poorly but he is a stud. Has the ceiling to be a better Celek. Tough, pretty solid inline blocker and owns the middle of the field.

Kinda worrisome we waited almost to pick 200 for a defensive back tho

We got a lot of nice upgrades to the front 7 and the offense but basically ignored the secondary

I don't understand what the Cardinals are doing. Their draft was great IF they had an OL, but they don't. I wonder if they realize Dee Ford and Nick Bosa are in their division now.

Good guy Dre

story.jpg

I had the same thoughts but with Tartt and Colbert as well.

Wonder if this means they are pretty confident in Verrett's rehab.

Back
Top Bottom