:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you call it what you want, but i'm not trying to 'bait' anyone; the blitzing linebacker wasn't identified, KC rushed 6 men, and trey got sacked. it wasn't a good play to call.

1629231812872.png

Na, I like how he challenged Trey. He definitely sees something in him to have made those calls. It’s a great sign he’s trying to push him and expedite the learning curve.

you call it what you want, but i'm not trying to 'bait' anyone; the blitzing linebacker wasn't identified, KC rushed 6 men, and trey got sacked. it wasn't a good play to call.

1629231812872.png
6 man pressure 6 man protection. Running back picked up the A gap. Just the Right guard got turned into a turnstile.

Y’all need to relax on Kyle’s week 1 preseason play call choices. He said in his press that he wanted to test and put Trey in specific situations to ensure he gets game day reps to prepare him for vs practicing those situations in camp.

Thank you! People trying to baby the 3rd overall pick we traded how many picks for!? Give me a damn break. Jacksonville and New York are about to throw their guys to the wolves immediately. From all indications and observing him through the draft process, Trey has the mindset and abilities to work through tough moments.

he was clearly testing Trey on that play and he failed. Theres gonna be a learing curve. That was a real game situation and he clearly missed the blitz. I gurantee kyle and him have gone over it endless times since the game.

I for one think we should only allow our 3rd overall pick to hand the ball off. He can’t fail at QB if you make him a second running back

I’m all in favor of him being out there. My frustration lies in the piss poor protection. If the protection’s gonna be crap, just hand the ball off in a meaningless game. KC damn sure wasn’t hitting like it was preseason, Trey was getting smacked. If he tweaked something on one of those sacks the vibe would be a whole lot different in here.

Hasn't he missed of all of practice this week? I know he missed practice on Monday.

I think he'll be cut after this week.

Back
Top Bottom