:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win for Brady against the Cows. He's saving the best for first lol

As long as we're at 100% health come playoff time, Bosa will retire Brady in the NFC Championship in the state Tom grew up in. He can take an Uber straight on home right after the game and officially hang up the cleats

Cowgirls played it close. Zeurloin’s FG bricks came back to bite them like I thought and leaving a minute thirty to Brady was too much time for a GW FG. Dak looked great, Coop was a stud and CeeDee snapped despite the drops. Zeke’s out here ruining it for RB’s looking for big money with his lackluster production. Both of their secondaries are suspect.

The Black Uni's just needed the gold trim around the numbers and they could've been the GOAT jersey's imo...

Regarding Kinlaw, regardless of what happens this year, I think that we're gonna be drafting DLine first again in the draft next year |l

I understood the Buckner trade even though I was very against it. I understood the Kinlaw pick even though I was very against it. But I swear to God if this guy ends up being a bust, I am going to be so pissed.

i hated the black uniforms

they looked like the wanna-be raiders. black isn't even one of our mf colors

and even worse the whole time they were wearing them the whole damn team kept falling apart. bowman got hurt again, play time reduced, cut and became a raider, kaep & vernon's careers took a plunge all i can associate it with is bad luck, horrible horrible losing seasons, and bustas like brian hoyer and jarryd hayne

as far as kinlaw i think everyone can see that boys shoulders and knees could become a problem going forward

The feel at work feels good now that football is back. We need to go 2-0 going to home game. Away games very important but most importantly is division. Wonder if shanny going to start asap with his magic trick play with trey. And i feel that jimmy grew some balls after we draft him. But not too much of bull balls like acl injury moment and tad on that preseason almost helmet to helmet vs chargers pre season. We will see and all will depend on our run and d line. And pls gawd. Pls lord. We have waited long enough. Pls lord keep our players healthy. We beg

Picked up a new fitted with the 60th patch to start the new season. Going to need a 75th patch when it releases in a fitted. Seen them as snapbacks. Fitteds are now damn near $50 with tax.
3F28DCA4-701C-4D4D-A651-5A1212594C71.jpeg

shocked by Sermon. Maybe he missed curfew or something stupid like that.Our 2nd and 3rd round picks both out lol

We need a solid all around game from the Defense today. I wanna see like 4 sacks, a couple picks, and a caused fumble.

D and S/T need to set the tone, run game should dominate

Back
Top Bottom