:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy you negative as hell.
But truly IR designation means till week 4.The team is trying to build him up there is nothing wrong with this. He tore his ACL last year fellas relax. And this isn’t some false belief in his abilities from me. This is just something you do when roster spots are tight and the guy isn’t 100%.

Its not about negativity. If it’s a fact it’s a fact. Why don’t you look back at all the other reactions to this. Nearly everyone else is saying the same **** - Get rid of him. Stop picking and choosing who you respond to.

it's disappointing but at this point, there's no harm to the team if they bump hurd to IR and free up another spot on the 53. he's on a cheap contract. if he's healthy and able to contribute in 6 weeks, maybe reactivate him and play him until the wheels fall off. otherwise, keep him on the shelf.

i'm under the impression that shanny and lynch see a lot of promise in the kid hence their patience with him. unless the niners were in salary cap hell, im not opposed to just putting him on the IR and signing another WR to take his place.

Its not about negativity. If it’s a fact it’s a fact. Why don’t you look back at all the other reactions to this. Nearly everyone else is saying the same **** - Get rid of him. Stop picking and choosing who you respond to.
That post was for everybody hence the use of the word “fellas”.
You got quoted for the routine negativity. Boy put ya shirt back on.

Isn’t he out for the year if they put him on IR before the roster cut downs? I thought that was a new rule this year

That post was for everybody hence the use of the word “fellas”.
You got quoted for the routine negativity. Boy put ya shirt back on.

No need for the break down. I was referring to the quote and initial comment. Lets not think like blind fans around here. If a player has been nothing but a disappointment, we need to call it how it is. I’m all for giving credit where credit is due, and positivity towards contributors… but Hurd has not and will not ever be that.

Only fond memory I have of those jerseys

1631155141954.gif

Full uniform def looks like we stole from the cardinals locker room. Funny because Hyde is who I bought so its extra gross to the black jersey haters.

Hopefully Kinlaw is good to go, we're going to need him to keep the win streak going against Goff.

Last edited:
yeah, i was never a fan of the black unis. the 94s definitely need to be made the full time unis both red and white

I actually love the bred uni. Got a jimmy, bosa and recent kittle in bred. Absolutely love the red bottoms/red guts amg unis lol

oh woops its bucs i thought it was cardinals at first glance because of the uniforms

yeah i'm with you tb12+ the gang probably going to roll in for another win.

Game over, cowgirls barely pressuring him. Best shot is a shootout that probably won’t happen.

Back
Top Bottom