:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this fake confidence and support for Jimmy 🤣

Let’s just watch it play out for a few weeks before we get our hopes up.
There has been consistent support for Jimmy from people in here. We all know he has to prove he can play well and lead the team to W's.

Nothing wrong with that.

If Jimmy were to play good and most importantly stay healthy, I wonder if there would be any type of market for him next offseason with one year left on his deal.
I think regardless if he plays 'good' or not, he will have a market.

We got George Kittle and Juszczyk who are heavy contributors as receivers so I’m not concerned.

I'm not "concerned" yet but our WR depth is awful. Yes, we get contributions in the passing game from our elite TE and FB. But that doesnt change my opinion. I think our WR corps in general are bottom tier in the league, and if either Aiyuk or Deebo misses time, then there might not be a single team that has a worse corps than us.

IMO, just because we have Kittle and Juice doesnt mean its acceptable to have a s**t WR group. I hope Sherfield is the real deal.

I'm not "concerned" yet but our WR depth is awful. Yes, we get contributions in the passing game from our elite TE and FB. But that doesnt change my opinion. I think our WR corps in general are bottom tier in the league, and if either Aiyuk or Deebo misses time, then there might not be a single team that has a worse corps than us.

IMO, just because we have Kittle and Juice doesnt mean its acceptable to have a s**t WR group. I hope Sherfield is the real deal.
With our running game and the addition of having capable non Wide-outs like Juice and Kittle, I think it's fair to say that we can do well without depth with the receiving Corp. for now.

Health is wealth, we’ve already seen what we’re capable of when the key guys are healthy. I don’t think our receiver core is any weaker than we were going into 2019. Our season will go the way of the dline and rushing attack. I’m hype for Lance because his mobility and cannon should open up the passing game in a way that’s been lacking. It looked cool in preseason but I’m not a fan of using the #3 draft pick as a guy running package plays. Either hand him the keys or give him a clipboard until it’s time to. I got Zach Wilson starting my fantasy because I love the commitment Saleh is putting into him from day one. He’s got a real shot at having the best year from all the rooks.

concerns at WR? bottom tier wr corps??

triple-h-disgusted.gif

deebo and aiyuk finna ball out with a competent qb this year. when that foo aiyuk hurdled over the eagles corner, i knew the kid had the sauce.

I just want to see consistent positive play from the WR group. I want to see both Deebo and Aiyuk stay healthy and put up some numbers. I really hope Sherfield becomes a dependable 3rd WR option.

With the D-Line we have, I would like to think our Secondary will be successful, but again. We will see.

Just saw that Trent Taylor and Pettis were waived. That's tough.

Bummer about Hurd

ray charles could have seen Jimmy starting the season

and even Beethoven could hear that if JimmyG is winning games they’re not just gonna bench him for lance.

A Jimmy G win is just a win, listen, Louis, the Trey Lance mystery box could be ANYTHING… why, it could even be a win!! 😆

We need to be done with Hurd. He can’t even get through preseason, going down during the regular season is all but certain.

Hurd needs to be gone.

Sunday ticket was officially renewed for this season.
Somehow still got my student discount price even though I finished grad school over 4 years ago.

Hurry up Sunday.

Told you all about Hurd. He’s a ****in bum, and will be out of the league within a year or two, if not immediately.

Told you all about Hurd. He’s a ****in bum, and will be out of the league within a year or two, if not immediately.
Boy you negative as hell.
But truly IR designation means till week 4.The team is trying to build him up there is nothing wrong with this. He tore his ACL last year fellas relax. And this isn’t some false belief in his abilities from me. This is just something you do when roster spots are tight and the guy isn’t 100%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom