:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it really looks like were going to make the playoffs

which is huge in a year when we have no 1st round and own a 2nd round

the better we do the worse the 1st rounder our trade partner gets the better the 2nd rounder we get

making the playoffs gives away a bottom first round pick and picks up an early second round

this is one of those years where tanking doesnt help. gotta win as many as possible. jimmy g doing that.

I gotta say…I dogged Kittle earlier this year saying we should trade him cause he’s too injury prone. I was wrong 😂. Kittle is a ******* MONSTER. What a dominating performance. Unreal.

Lesssgo.

488B12CE-EEA8-4EBA-A0A9-0ED52B6FD9AB.jpeg

Well, he has the best yac players in football. So alot of his yardage is from what they create, not because of him. If he was a decent qb with those weapons, he would be cracking 350-400 yards easy

this season so far jimmy is 20th out of about 50 QBs who have at least one NFL start this season in terms of air yards without YAC

but you know who are below him? baker mayfield (#24), Kyler murray (#25), and Russel Wilson (#26)

is their yardage / status as QBs fugazi too? judging by that standard would mean kyler murray baker mayfield and russel wilson rely even more heavily on their weapons to make up yards instead of their throws

this season so far jimmy is 20th out of about 50 QBs who have at least one NFL start this season in terms of air yards without YAC

but you know who are below him? baker mayfield (#24), Kyler murray (#25), and Russel Wilson (#26)

is their yardage / status as QBs fugazi too? judging by that standard would mean kyler murray baker mayfield and russel wilson rely even more heavily on their weapons to make up yards instead of their throws

Stop making sense, they wont hear it.

Back
Top Bottom