:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if you remember, Mac Jones wasn't doing so well in the beginning of the season. But Belichick simplified the offense for him and I think Mac just adapted well to the role. Trey hasn't been in the field long enough to make any strides towards progression.

Lawrence and Wilson are stinking it up.

I actually think Trey sitting and learning is a great thing for him. When Jim got hurt earlier in the year Trey had his shot to come in in the 2nd half of the Seahawks game as well as the following week and he didnt look good nor ready just yet. Hate to play the hypothetical game but if he was ballin and got us a couple wins there (not all his fault), idk if Jim keeps his starting job and if he did his leash would have been short as hell imo

Got another big one next week, I swear all year long ive thought the Falcons were trash but they find a way to get results and are right there in the mix. Playoff implications, need a dub!….and Elijah Mitchell back :lol:

this season so far jimmy is 20th out of about 50 QBs who have at least one NFL start this season in terms of air yards without YAC

but you know who are below him? baker mayfield (#24), Kyler murray (#25), and Russel Wilson (#26)

is their yardage / status as QBs fugazi too? judging by that standard would mean kyler murray baker mayfield and russel wilson rely even more heavily on their weapons to make up yards instead of their throws
Those qbs don't change my opinion of Jimmy at all. :lol:
None of them have ever been a big yardage qb. Russell got saved way too much by Seattle's defense. But he makes big plays at the end of the game. Jimmy just sucks. Everyone has come to this realization except for a few of y'all.
Do you think he can ever lead this team to a sb victory based on his play alone?
I'm sorry if I have high hopes for the qb of a historic franchise as the 49ers. Jimmy is just not it. This team doesn't win because of him but in spite of him.

Mans had 2 game winning drives in the same game and still gettin **** on right after a big W

1639374859838.gif

lost moms earlier this week and been caught up with making funeral arrangements. took a pause from it to watch today's game. when Aiyuk's play got overturned, have never screamed let's ******* go so loudly. besides the taqueria, this thread after a niners' win might be my favorite place in the world :pimp:

just some things i noticed from today's game:

- jimmy won a game with more than 40 pass attempts :wow:
- this receiver corps is hitting its stride and it's a thing of beauty. aiyuk looking like rookie season aiyuk and jauan jennings making plays out there
- tartt and ward can lay the ******* wood in the open field. best pair of tackling safeties in the league. the rest of team (including all-pro Fred) needs to tackle better. so many bengals' drives extended because they let the ball carrier get an extra 3-4 yards after contact or just whiffed
- this secondary in the playoffs, if ambry thomas is starting...:sick::sick::sick:
- love the way JWJ runs, when he busts through the hole and gets to the second level he hella reminds me of garrison hearst. what i dont understand is why is Shanny having deebo run the ball 8 times and subject his body to that contact right after an injury when he has JWJ running just as effectively. give 2-3 of deebo's rushes back to wilson jr
- kittle reminding people that he's the best TE in the game

Well, he has the best yac players in football. So alot of his yardage is from what they create, not because of him. If he was a decent qb with those weapons, he would be cracking 350-400 yards easy
This is false. Of the Top 20 YAC receivers in the league, the only 49er on that list is Deebo.

lost moms earlier this week and been caught up with making funeral arrangements. took a pause from it to watch today's game. when Aiyuk's play got overturned, have never screamed let's ****ing go so loudly. besides the taqueria, this thread after a niners' win might be my favorite place in the world :pimp:

- this receiver corps is hitting its stride and it's a thing of beauty. aiyuk looking like rookie season aiyuk and jauan jennings making plays out there
- tartt and ward can lay the ****ing wood in the open field. best pair of tackling safeties in the league. the rest of team (including all-pro Fred) needs to tackle better. so many bengals' drives extended because they let the ball carrier get an extra 3-4 yards after contact or just whiffed
- this secondary in the playoffs, if ambry thomas is starting...:sick::sick::sick:
- love the way JWJ runs, when he busts through the hole and gets to the second level he hella reminds me of garrison hearst. what i dont understand is why is Shanny having deebo run the ball 8 times and subject his body to that contact right after an injury when he has JWJ running just as effectively. give 2-3 of deebo's rushes back to wilson jr
My condolences to you and your family brother.

moe200069 moe200069 ”what i dont understand is why is Shanny having deebo run the ball 8 times and subject his body to that contact right after an injury when he has JWJ running just as effectively. give 2-3 of deebo's rushes back to wilson jr”

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… remember what his father did when he coached WFT? Mike had a RG3 that was never the same…. I’m not saying that will happen to Deebo but I would absolutely hate Kyle for that if it were to happen!

lost moms earlier this week and been caught up with making funeral arrangements. took a pause from it to watch today's game. when Aiyuk's play got overturned, have never screamed let's ****ing go so loudly. besides the taqueria, this thread after a niners' win might be my favorite place in the world :pimp:

- tartt and ward can lay the ****ing wood in the open field. best pair of tackling safeties in the league. the rest of team (including all-pro Fred) needs to tackle better. so many bengals' drives extended because they let the ball carrier get an extra 3-4 yards after contact or just whiffed
Love you Moe you always been active in here. Keep your head up.

Back
Top Bottom