:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone isnt from The Bay.
Im a Portland 49er

A6277DC8-C7AF-42DA-A400-37C25DFD7366.jpeg

Jimmy is good in my book. Obviously he isn’t an elite superstar qb. But those are kinda hard to find otherwise every team would have one.

But he’s played well, and if they make the playoffs it’ll be good to see especially after how things looked ok late October. But unless they go on some type of unprecedented Super Bowl run where he absolutely balls out, I hope this is has last season with the team.

Because if they decide to bring him back next year outside of the situation I just mentioned, it’s going to make me wonder if behind the scenes they think Trey isn’t ready or they have concerns on his development.

He isn't a perfect QB, but he's been making some of the throws on key drives. Gotta ride with him the rest of the way at this point.

Yeah, we need Jim to continue it tomorrow. Big one with potential playoff implications

Can’t be mad because we are relatively healthy, but no Greenlaw and probably no Al Shaair worries me a little bit

he'se winning more games than he's losing and has a team everyone was counting out in a 75% statistical chance to make the playoffs right now

it doesnt even matter what happens in the playoffs themselves so much. making the playoffs was the #1 goal, because of how bad our draft positioning is because of the trey lance trade. we own no first, a second, and no third, the more games we win the better our second round pick and the more we get to **** over the other teams by giving them very late 1st and 3rd round picks in exchange for moving up in the last draft.

also it gets all the other guys on the team hyped and bought in because many of them get contract bonuses and/or extra monies for making the playoffs, and gets them bought into the idea that kyle shanahan still has a winning team/system

making the playoffs helps the team get looks from attractive free agents too.

if/when we make the playoffs all the haters need to admit they were wrong about needing to bench/cut/or trade jimmy g this season.

Back
Top Bottom