:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still cant believe we took Aaron Banks just to sit em. Has he played 1 down all season? What a bust
Has he recovered from his injury from the preseason? If so, I would've thought he would've played at least one down at this point of the season.

he’s been healthy for weeks

months even perhaps

he’s been active twice since preseason for a grand slam total of 0 offensive snaps 4 special teams snaps

considering he was supposed to beat out brunskill immediately he’s looking pretty bust-y, but I’d bet money they keep him for at least another season (maybe two) to see if he pans out

he’s been healthy for weeks

months even perhaps

he’s been active twice since preseason for a grand slam total of 0 offensive snaps 4 special teams snaps

considering he was supposed to beat out brunskill immediately he’s looking pretty bust-y, but I’d bet money they keep him for at least another season (maybe two) to see if he pans out
Yikes. Hopefully he's ready to go next year.

Honestly it doesnt matter who we play. This team plays well on the road. The only team that would truly freak me out in the playoffs in the NFC is the Seahawks .

it really doesn’t matter who we play. every loss we’ve had we’ve beat ourselves. penalties need to be cleaned up as well as tackling

They only freak me out because Tom is the ultimate game manager. If he gets ball first in OT or on a late drive with the game on the line he ain’t losing.
I think we can definitely score on them since their dbacks seems to be their weakness. But like you said, Tom Brady is the ultimate QB so I can never relax with him on the opposing side.

Reactions: ace
Anyone going to week 18 in LA, or does anyone have access to tickets for that game at a reasonable price.

Trying to find a ticket somehow before I inevitably get violated on stubhub or wherever. Got my flight and tailgate wristband taken care of already so I’ll be there one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom