:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 bout to pull all the receipts :lol:
No need for receipts brother, they already know who they are.

Even doe they didn't wanna put they $$ down on Jimmy winning it all, they still got another chance to salvage their day......

starting bid is now at $0.10 :lol:
20211212_155746.jpg

Yeah Jim’s gotta be better fellas, throw it away or take a sack on those int’s and we probably are still in the drivers seat to win the game, just so unnecessary and shocking really

Ambry Thomas can go to hell

Gotta talk about the defense too man, if the dline isnt generating SERIOUS pressure or getting a sack then we are food. Seems like every week at halftime teams are like wow Norman and Ambry or Dontae are the worst corners in the league, lets go at them over and over and over :lol:

These really “winnable” games piss me off so much bruh.
Ill be back in this thread on the next game day….

That endzone interception was damn horrible… I wonder what he was thinking

49ers could fall to 8th if Vikings, Saints, Eagles win this weekend

Thanks for letting me down on Xmas Jimmy..

All you had to do was 2 things. Not throw a damn pick in the end zone. And not miss Juice… merry Christmas y’all, going to take some Tequila shots and steal as much as I can during my white elephant.

Another addition to the list of losses that shouldn’t have happened. We’ll win these types of games next year

Worst part about this is brosizz having a week and a half to talk ****. Guys happier than a mug his team took a big loss

Back
Top Bottom